Weird how fast it happens...

• In the beginning how fast you lose weight at least on the scale is amazing. I weighed in on Monday at 202.6, this morning at 197.6. I'm not going to call it good, because I don't want to say I'm in Onderland until I'm sure I'm going to stay in there, my weight tends to bounce around, and I have seen anywhere from 196-204 in the past month. But its so weird and great at the same time. Its also amazing how fast you feel better. Today is only my 3rd day of clean eating and the cravings are subsiding, and already I feel healthier, more energy and I'm sleeping better. Just awesome. Gotta keep going!
  • It is amazing how quickly you feel better - and also how fast those cravings subisde, I find. I just don't even want the food I used to eat on a daily basis anymore. Keep going girl, you're doing great!! Also, congrats on onederland! I'd say at 197, you can say you're there.
  • WOW.....that is awesome! I can't wait to be YOU
  • Awesome!
  • Yay! Good job You have had a good week with your weight loss. Congratulations and to onderland!!
  • YAY girl, I'm so glad to read this from you!!! Those first few days are a doozy getting back on, aren't they! But you did it and it's smooth sailing now! I'm so glad the scale cooperated for you, because that DOES make it feel all worthwhile.
  • WHOOHOOO!!! Onderland!!
  • Haha I always see threads like these and laugh because I *never* lose weight fast; it's always really slow. Congrats on getting into Onederland!
  • Yeah! This post is going to provide motivation for those of us who need to get "just three days" under our belts.
  • Fantastic! The light feeling is every bit as rewarding as the scale showing a loss, wouldn't you agree!?
    A little pre-onederland congratulation is in order methinks!