100 lbs in Costa Rica

• 11 years ago I went to costa rica at 101 lbs. Fast forward 1 marraige, 3 pregnancies, 1 stressful job and one morgage later I am going to turn 30 in costa rica. A dream come true for sure, however I have 100 lbs to lose.

I know that I won't lose 100 by june...however I'm thinking 45 is doable. I've joined here hoping I'll be held accountable.

So...yay!

I look forward to meeting you all...
  • Welcome and congratulations on your upcoming trip!! Good luck reaching all your goals!!!
  • Welcome! Good luck with your goals, and ENJOY your trip! I am going to Cancun, Mexico in May, so I am hoping for some similar results by June. What plan are you going to use?

• Costa Rica -
  • Awe, thanks guys...

As far as the diet...I am not too sure. Right now I have cut back my calories, which means I am cutting my dinners in half and then bringing the rest for the next day's lunch. I have started eating breakfast, english muffin and 1 egg and 1 egg white, instead of the starbucks in the morning. YUMMMM!!!

I have to make the time to work out...I work so so so so so much. But I want to get back into kickboxing (which i used to teach ) and just get my love of working out back.

Nice to meet you guys.