3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > 100 lb. Club

Old 11-07-2010, 01:05 AM   #31
Out is Through

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlyjordon2002 View Post
I guess I should have added that technically I am a I or H cup, I say 36DDD because this is what the old sizes are and this is what Walmart sells. The enell bra works the best for my large breast. So yes I am a "I", my bra that shows the correct letter has faded so I can't tell if its a I. Also the DDD cup is too small for my breast but I cant figure out what is bigger then a DDD cup and the 36E is also to small, unfortunately I haven't seen any sizing in Walmart thats a I or H since they don't use that bra sizing system.
http://www.enell.com/size_and_measurement_chart.php

I, too, wear an Enell while working out.. I'm a 44G and I buy my regular bras from Lane Bryant (Cacique brand). I wear a 5 or 6 from Enell.. LOVE IT!!

Creeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 02:05 AM   #32
started out 6/30/10

Height: 5'2"

My husband bought the Insanity DVDs and I tried it out. It was AWFUL! I was flapping around everywhere and could barely get through the warm up on the first disc before collapsing. Awful!!! People with my current body shape simply were not meant to do jumping jacks. I'll try it again 100 pounds from now.

On the flip side, for some reason my body is perfectly happy with running. I run outside and on a treadmill and I feel great afterward. Getting to the point where I feel good after running took awhile, but it seems to be the ideal workout for me, as long as I have adequate support!
Goal 4= Lowest adult weight (160)
Goal 5= High school weight (140)
Goal 6= GOOOOAAAAALLLLL! (healthy BMI)
Goal 7= Baby
Quail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 11:28 AM   #33

Height: 5'5"

Something happened at the gym the other day that struck me as funny. I had just gotten off the leg press machine, and I was on another machine. A lady who was about to get on the leg press got off, came up to me, and said how on earth were you pressing 170 pounds? I looked at her and said I'm carrying all this around every day ... It never struck me, our legs have to be really strong just from going about our daily routines and carrying all of our weight. That machine is nothing to me. So we are stronger than we know!
PaulaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 12:00 PM   #34

S/C/G: high285/resrart276/ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Paula, our all in one thing has a leg press on it.. and when I have used it in the past I have always been floored at how much I can press with my legs. I haven't used it in over a year but it's on my list to add in soon

findingfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 12:35 PM   #35
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

The thigh muscles are the strongest muscles in the body. Just about anyone can do really well with leg presses. I love them.

What I avoid are squats. They are hard on my knees and back, even though I have good form when doing them. If I want to work the leg muscles that way, I find that sitting on a hard chair and just getting up and down from the chair without using my hands is quite enough of a workout.

Jay

JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:16 PM   #36
Never surrender

S/C/G: 251 current/237 minigoal/180

Height: 5' 9"

after several weeks of hobbling around after leg presses, ha, I'd say watch your form and don't be afraid to build up to a weight/number of reps (esp if you've had a period of time where you haven't been doing them, doh)

I don't know, I think I may be more vulnerable to problems in the knee area too.
Old 11-07-2010, 03:46 PM   #37

I buy my bras from the Just My Size site. I buy Glamorise brand 99% of the time. I do need to look at those enel bras but for now what I have holds the girls enough for the workouts I do.. now when I start running well then I will definately need something amazing..lol.

Old 11-07-2010, 03:51 PM   #38

I just looked at the Enell site.. yikes I would need a 7 to accomodate the girls. It's also something I would have to save for, the budget of a housewife is tight..lol.