Doing Better.

• Thanks to everyone who jumped in to support me when I was struggling.

Since my little almond and bread mini-binge, I'm been back 100% OP for two days. Drinking LOTS of water. Looks like my mini-bounce up was actually just water weight as it was gone again this morning.

So, I'm maintaining. The next step is to start losing.
  • Yay! Good for you
  • Great job getting back on it!
  • Good for you... keep at it!
  • Glad to hear that you are doing better!
  • Way to go!
  • Excellent news, well done.
  • Keep going! A mere bump in the road. Won't even be a blip on the radar a year from now, as long as you keep going!!
  • Way to hop back on your plan. I do believe it helps to post here when we struggle.
  • Yeah! I've had company in town but just jumped on to see how you were doing. Glad you're back on track! Go Uber!
  • Yeah uber!
  • Yes! You inspired me for months...I read this board for quite awhile before registering and posting and starting on my weight loss... i've been rooting for you for some time.
  • Good news Uber!

Almonds are too delicious and too tiny and therefore there are out of my home. Though I do keep slivered ones and sliced ones for a couple of recipes that I have. Those whole roasted ones, can't do em'.

You've come to far and stopping is no longer an option for you. You'll be back to losing before you know it.
  • Doesn't it feel great to have a couple on-plan days under your belt? It just seems easier after that. Here's to a big-loss November!
  • That's awesome! Your perseverance is inspiring Every day 100% OP is a true victory.