Feeling SEXY today...

• OK OK... I know I've not lost much weight... but I've been exercising everyday... and I feel a difference. So cool how just a little bit goes a long way in your self esteem!
  • Like!!
  • I know how you feel. I'm only 5lbs down, but when I'm getting ready and my hair and skin look great because of all the good things I'm putting in my body, and my jeans feel a little looser then before, I feel like I'm already halfway skinny. =)
  • WOOT WOOT! I love that feeling . . I'm getting back there myself its fantastic!
    Congrats to you and your sexy self!!
  • So glad ya'll feel the same

It's a good life huh?
  • Congrats! What a great feeling eh!
  • I'm definitely feelin' gooooood too! It's amazing what eating right, exercising and losing a few pounds can do to your self-esteem and attitude/mood!
  • WOO HOO. I love that feeling too. I notice my dark lines under my eyes are gone it must be from not eating junk anymore.
  • Gotta love that, right? I always feel pretty dern sexy after a great work out.
  • I know exactly what you mean! I am feeling sexy today too! Especially after this morning when my husband and I were getting ready for work and he mentioned that he could tell the difference in how I look and we hugged extra long this morning!

That made my day and it just might make his evening - hubba, hubba!
  • *wolf whistles* That's because you are

Hehe, I always feel incredibly hawt after a workout, even though I'm all sweaty and red faced and probably reek lol

ahh, the wonders of exercise <3
  • LOVE these kinds of days. This morning I broke under 130 for the first time since 2004 and I was checking myself out for almost 10 minutes flexing in front of a mirror.

All our efforts are validated on days like these where we feel like HOT SH!T.
  • Quote: I know exactly what you mean! I am feeling sexy today too! Especially after this morning when my husband and I were getting ready for work and he mentioned that he could tell the difference in how I look and we hugged extra long this morning!

That made my day and it just might make his evening - hubba, hubba!
    Hubba Hubba..LOL...comments like that often do! I guess it's to their benefit to comment on our progress!
  • Quote: LOVE these kinds of days. This morning I broke under 130 for the first time since 2004 and I was checking myself out for almost 10 minutes flexing in front of a mirror.

All our efforts are validated on days like these where we feel like HOT SH!T.
    Haha, I do that too! Once I get to a weight I haven't been in a while... Gosh, I will probably spend ALL DAY in the mirror once I hit my goal weight or lower!