Where will you be 6 Months from Now?

You're on Page 2 of 6
Go to
  • Hopefully 50-60 pounds thinner. And running instead of barely jogging.
  • Quote: 6 months from now I want to be in Onederland!
    This is my goal too!!

Pretty aggressive for me, I'm so not a fast loser. But maybe if I think of it this way, it will also be easier to stay on track through the holidays
  • In 6 months I hope to be down 60 pounds at the least and 2 months after that (June) I hope to be to 199
  • well below 200 and jogging.

and liking it
  • I usually count in terms of the end of the month (i.e. "at the end of October...") so I'm going to answer like this:

By the end of April I hope to be down 50 pounds, putting me around 225. I'm in my best friend's wedding on April 30, and I would love to look back on those photos and just see his and his soon-to-be husband's smiling faces, not be focusing on that fat maid of honour. I think it's feasible, since that puts me at about 8 pounds a month. I'd like to say I'll be a regular gym member, but I'll be shuffling back and forth between three cities for the next 6 months, so I'm not sure how reasonable that is. We'll see!
  • I have lost almost 30 lbs in the last year... so in 6 months, I should be 15 lbs lighter. I know... I am losing weight at a snails pace - but 15 lbs lighter would put me at 190. Being 190 would. Be. Awesome.

In Six Months, I hope to be able to jog/run all 3.1 miles in a 5k... maybe even be able to do it in my Vibram FiveFinger.

In Six Months, I hope to be thinking seriously about what month to go off my birth control. (hoping to get to 180 - 170 b/f trying for baby #2)

In Six Months, I will have paid off my Home Depot Credit Card.

In Six Months, my son WILL be potty trained. (maybe?)
  • In 6 months I want to be in shape to climb Mt. Fuji!

Also my mom is visiting me in Japan in late March and I hope to weigh less than she does by then.
  • Hope to be at my goal weight, or at least in the low 140's.
  • Hopefully 50-60 pounds thinner and getting closer to my goal that I have set for August 30, 2011.
  • I will be maintaining at my goal weight or lower, and I will be finishing training for a half-marathon. It's a long shot but I hope I can do it.
  • In 6 months I will be in Onederland and able to RUN a 10k. I've already promised to run in one with a friend in May 2011, so training starts now!
  • In 6 months...

I'd like to be a size 10.
    I'd like to increase my muscle mass and tighten up key areas (back, arms, thighs)
    I'd like to drop another 20-30 pounds
    I'd like to be far enough into my therapy to see some mental results shining through
  • I'm not sure what the scale will say in 6 months, but I know for sure I will be working my plan, will have increased my exercise, and will be feeling better and thinner!
  • Six months from now, April 19th, I will be at goal. I have no doubt! And I will be past a wedding that has me all uptight. And I will be debt free...again.
  • In six months I will be two months into maintaining a size 10 and looking more like my sisters.