3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   When did you start losing weight in the chest area. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/214903-when-did-you-start-losing-weight-chest-area.html)

totsandfries 10-15-2010 05:02 PM

When did you start losing weight in the chest area.

When I first began my WL journey I was constantly told time and time again the the weight comes off first in the boobs. However with my loss, I have only gone down in band size and up in cup size. I know it's normal to go up a cup size when you go down a band size ... but really up TWO cup sizes?
I am a size 34 DD, and I wish I was a 34 B :crossed:. I only have about 13 pounds left and I would really like to see them shrink in these last pounds.
My question is when did you start losing weight in the boob area?

popspry 10-15-2010 05:08 PM

I was large chested even when I weighed a lot less and my DD boobs will probably never shrink I fear even though after only 10 pounds I need to go down a size in band.

xty 10-15-2010 05:30 PM

It really depends upon the person. I lost weight from my chest (and generally my trunk) first when I started at 240lbs...and even going from 145 to 130 recently my trunk still freaking shrank.

I just went from B to A...used to be a C. Oh well :)

Also, even after you stop losing...sometimes the fat redistributes a bit in the months and years after.

Sonata 10-15-2010 05:34 PM

Mine have been shrinking a little, but not as much as my band size. I had these nice slightly padded cacique bras from Lane Bryant in a 46DDD, and 4 months later I had to put the band on the tightest clips and my girls were still rattling around in there like pebbles in a tin can. I gave in and spent the money again on the same bras in the right size. Even though my chest had gone down 4 inches, my ribcage had gone down 6! So I went from a 46DDD to a 40G. Holy hard to find sizes, batgirl.

I think everyone is just different. Some girls I know have their breasts vanish almost immediately when losing weight. Another girlfriend of mine lost 80 pounds and almost NOTHING gone from her breasts, so she's stuck in a 30G at only 4'11" and 115lbs! I think we all store fat in different places, thus the different body types/shapes, and some of us have bodies that like to store it in our jigglebits while others don't.

It's so frustrating not knowing what your body is up to and what you will look like when all is said and done.

joyfulloser 10-15-2010 05:58 PM

It's genes...if you had big boobies before the weight gain, then you'll retain them after the weight loss.

Unfortunately, I was a b- before weight gain, and will be left with a pityful a+ when all is said and done!:p

AliceInFatland 10-15-2010 06:00 PM

Unless it's causing you a back problem, don't hope to lose weight in your breasts. It could be that your boobs are a lot of actual breast tissue and not mostly fat. It sounds like for MOST people, when they lose weight in their chest their breasts sag and look less attractive than before. I'm betting that's what'll happen to me. :\ Either way, going from a DD to a B in 13 pounds when you haven't lost it in your chest so far--that seems unrealistic. If you really need a smaller chest, you may have to consider a breast reduction.

Pacifica Bee 10-15-2010 06:16 PM

I was stuffing myself into 44DDD for many a year. When I started losing weight, about 50 pounds down, I decided to get a proper fit, and I was a 40H (can we say top heavy?). At 80 pounds down, I got 38Hs and I just bought and fit into 36G at 122 pounds down.

Sunday 10-15-2010 09:14 PM

My boobs started shrinking before I'd even lost 10lbs! I was loving having bigger boobs for once. I can be over 200lbs and still a B cup!

I'd love to have big boobs, although I think small breasts make you look slimmer sometimes.

GonnaTurnHeads 10-15-2010 09:52 PM

I've lost cup size but not band size!! haha

hopefalls 10-15-2010 10:41 PM

I lost weight in my chest fairly quickly, and the more weight that I have lost I have continued to lose weight in my chest. Very sad, because I was happy with my cup size before. Now I'm barely hanging on to a B! Significant loss for me... but it's worth it. See the difference: ha! :dizzy:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...weightloss.jpg

Jojo381972 10-15-2010 10:48 PM

hopefalls, I do see the difference. Congrats to all on the weight loss. I really hope like you I lose weight on my boobs. I know I probably won't because it is the first place I gain and I don't seem to be losing any weight thus far. I would love to have smaller boobs! Right now I'm at a 40DD, and I'd love to get down to a C cup. lol
I forgot to add that I'd love to wear cutie bras and lingerie and tops that fit without having to worry about if clothes will fit because of my large bust size. grr! lol

Creeech 10-15-2010 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonata (Post 3523633)
Holy hard to find sizes, batgirl.

:rofl: That made me giggle, I can totally relate!

totsandfries 10-16-2010 01:31 AM

thanks for letting me hear about your changes, I wish there was some magical exercise to help shrink 'em. But I guess I need to accept that I will always be a big-busted girl, no matter what weight.

onherweighdown 10-16-2010 03:27 AM

I love my boobs and don't want to lose them. I'm a D cup right now, before all this weight gain I was about a C. I'm sure my boobs will be the first thing to go which makes me sad since I love them. I'll never have NOTHING but I won't be as busty as I am now. But I think my boobs will look good at whatever weight I end up at. If I had these same boobs but was 100 lbs lighter I think they'd look huge.

Rosinante 10-16-2010 04:37 AM

I've lost a cup and a couple of bands.