If you started out with your boobs hanging at your waist...

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I wouldn't go for the boob job but would really like to get my upper arms done. More people see them and I don't have a device that will hold them in place!

I have started telling myself that the hanging body parts and loose skin is not the result of losing weight. They are the consequences of carrying so much extra weight for so many years. Unless someone has a time machine that I can borrow, I have to live with the consequences of my actions. The consequences could be so much worse. I could have dropped dead of a heart attack or had the terrible results of diabetes, such as lost vision or a lost limb, as a consequence. I am getting off easy with some droopy body parts and loose skin. I am very grateful.
  • Was a 44dd, now a 36 C LONG
  • Actually, as an alternative to surgery, I *might* look into uh...just went blank. Starts with Tri-, I think. It's radio frequency skin tightening.
  • Thermage?
  • Tripollar! http://www.tripollar.ca/Before-After...ontouring.html
  • Quote: WARNING: GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION TO FOLLOW. MAY BE NECESSARY TO BLEACH YOUR BRAIN TO REMOVE THE IMAGES.

Since losing 30-ish pounds, the droop doesn't extend the full eight inches that it used to. Yes, I measured from my cleavage down to the bottom. I've made myself curious now, and I'll measure again tonight, but I'm sure they shrank upwards at least 1 or 1.5 inches.
    Quote: Was a 44dd, now a 36 C LONG
    Thanks for all the great (and honest!) replies!

Goodforme, I didn't need brain bleach. I know exactly what you're talking about. I might measure my "length" too!

Annie, I know what you mean about those "longs".

I'm too chicken to ever have any work done, so will just have to work with what I have.

I agree with Cheryl--just getting it off will be wonderful. I don't care if I'll have to roll up my boobs and stuff them in my sock.
  • Mine hang even lower than they used to, but I think it's because my stomach isn't holding them up anymore
  • Finally I have a reason to be thankful for being long waisted. My boobs only hang halfway to my waist.
  • Let's see.....

I've always bee endowed generously. I think the only time they were perky was when I was like 12 because they weren't at capacity yet. It fluctuates but they stay in the G to H range. Because of their size and weight due to size the laws of gravity dictate that they hang down. They don't look ball in sockish but they have what look like wrinkles due to loose skin from weight loss.

I loose all over my body but I'll usually lose a few pounds in one area and then it rotates to another spot. About 20 lbs ago I think I must have lost like 2 lbs overnight in my boobs. They looked deflated, wrinkly, and saggy. When I lied down they deflated and slinked off to the side of my body exposing an even more wrinkled up part. I was absolutely horrified. I'm glad to report that they have firmed up a bit again but there is still loose parts. It isn't super attractive but neither is a ton of extra weight so I'll just keep them contained in attractive lingerie.