Start new challenge or wait?

View Poll Results: Should we start a new challnge on Monday or Wait until the new year?
Start a new Challenge on Monday!!
38.46%
Wait until the new year!!
61.54%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
  • The current challenge ends on Sunday. I am wondering if we should start a new challenge or wait until the 1st of the year. I am concerned about participation.

Whatever the poll says is what I will do!!!

Vote! Vote! Vote!!
  • Hi Sandi!

Was this a challenge that was a one year challenge, like a long term thing before I came? I'd love to get in on a good challenge. . .you know, something to give me a kick in the pants!

I'm taking baby steps, but hey, I'm gonna have to start stridin' soon!

*smiles* irishwings
  • No it is 28 day ( 4 week ) challnge where we get points for following our food plan, drinking our water and exercising.
  • Can we start another challenge on the 1st of November? That way we can keep on track as to what day is what. Also it will give us a few days to regroup from the end of this challenge.
  • Jen - in answer to your question...we could start it whenever. I think we were going Mon - Sun to keep track of exercise points. Would that confuse everyone who was keeping track of exercise points?

So far, the majority says not to start until the end of the year. And that's what I was going with, but now I see 4 people said to start it now. Now I am thinking, well, I don't want to not do it, if somebody wants it beacause I don't care either way. HELP!!! Now I need input ladies.
  • I started this site when you were in the middle of the last challenge, so I haven't gottent to do one. There may be other newbies like me who haven't had a chance to jump in on one who were looking forward to it.

Angi

• I think that we should start a new challenge for New Year's. Whatever our goal is (lose weight, maintain through the holidays) we should set one. This is the toughest time of the year for us, with holidays, parties..means food food food.