weekly weigh in 21/10 - 28-10

• I havent seen this weeks weigh in so just thought I'd put this out there.

3 pounds down this week

188!
  • Down three pound also this week. All my stress re the birth of my son has balanced the junk(ish) food that i have been resorting to more than i would have liked.

Me weight is now 236lbs, target for halloween was 230lb, which i will not make, but maybe another couple of pounds can melt before the month end.

Thanks guys,
    have a great day
  • I hopped on scale on weigh in Wednesday and found I was up about a # and a half over last week. Was not expecting it as had been down the day before and prepared to post a nice little loss.

Most of it is already gone today - here long enough to be discouraging. However......

Gives me a good reason to buckle down and make sure it stays gone.
  • Lost 1.5 this week.
  • I'm down a half pound this week. Off to a slow start, but at least it's a start.

Bella23
  • All I know is that I'm at 227 as of Monday, which means I've gained about 7 lbs. in three weeks. I have had extreme stress at work to the point of writing my letter of resignation. I really don't want to quit, though - it would just give certain people "ammo" to "prove" that I wasn't cut out for it.

Luckily, I have a lot of support through Teach for America and my fellow corps members have really helped me through this. I took a personal day today and revamped my classroom plan, and I think - with a LOT of hard work - I can make my classroom the safe and happy place I want it to be. I will definitely need everyone's thoughts and strong prayers, though!
  • Thankfully I lost the water weight from last week & weighed down 5.6 pounds this week

Jennelle, I will be thinking of you
  • Down 7 pounds over the past two weeks I have been asleep.
    Pam
  • WOW!!! Would you look at all you losers!!! That is great!! I am so proud of you guys!! Keep it up!!!

Jennelle - I'm sorry this are so rough right now. Boy, you've had quite a year so far. Just hang in there, I know you can do it. Focus on what's important right now. Your sanity!!