What is Onederland ?

• I kept seeing all these posts with the word onederland. At first I thought it was an actual place.

Then I saw it as someone user name.

Then I saw it as blogs.

Then I checked ebay and saw a cute onederland magnet and thought I must be getting closer to the answer.

I didn't want to ask at first because it was all over the place and I figured it must be something I should already know LOL

Then I GOOGLED IT and low and behold the motherland of answers.

But just to clarify it for how the 3FC view it.

Is it when you are actually in the 100 lbs weight category or is it because you have actually Lost 100 lbs.
  • In the 100lb && your weight no longer starts with a 2 or so.
  • Quote: I kept seeing all these posts with the word onederland. At first I thought it was an actual place.

Then I saw it as someone user name.

Then I saw it as blogs.

Then I checked ebay and saw a cute onederland magnet and thought I must be getting closer to the answer.

I didn't want to ask at first because it was all over the place and I figured it must be something I should already know LOL

Then I GOOGLED IT and low and behold the motherland of answers.

But just to clarify it for how the 3FC view it.

Is it when you are actually in the 100 lbs weight category or is it because you have actually Lost 100 lbs.
    You are adorable.

And headed straight for ONEderland. Come on over'. There's a seat waiting just for you!!
  • Lol, yup, I just arrived recently and it's a wonderful place!! Come on over!!
  • I'm working my way to Onderland where pants button with ease and arms can be seen without sleaves.
  • It's the place where all your dreams come true! Well, at least the ones about being skinny.
  • Quote: I'm working my way to Onderland where pants button with ease and arms can be seen without sleaves.
    LOL.
  • Onederland, where the sales reps are made of smiles and all the stores carry your size
  • Quote: Onederland, where the sales reps are made of smiles and all the stores carry your size
    My dream is to one day look nice in a dress. Haven't worn one in years.