Anyone else halfway there?!?!

• So I just updated my signature and realized that I am one pound off from being halfway to my weight goal! I have lost 64 pounds and have 65 pounds to go! part of me thinks WOW thats amazing I have never lost that much weight in my life!! The other part of me thinks WOW I still have over another 60 pounds to go!! I tend to be a glass half empty kinda girl so i was just wondering how everyone else was feeling if they are or were in the same situation?!?
  • Yup. I'm half a pound off half way there!

I have to be careful now because from here on in, I'm at a settle-able weight (when clothed). Certainly nowhere near slim but nowhere near dirigble either.

Good luck for your next 50%!
  • I am 7 lbs from my half way point! This is so exciting. Now...if the second half would come off as fast as the first (which I know it won't - but a girl can dream) I would be at goal by Valentines day. I hope to be in ONEderland by New Years Eve - 18 lbs to go for that!!
  • I remember half way. Exactly half way seemed daunting. With 60 and 60 to go, it was cool, but daunting. But one pound later seemed doable. That's 61 lost and only 59 to go. See how those numbers separated quickly? The "pounds to go" seem to go so much faster!
  • I am really worried about letting myself go at this point. I am also at the point were i can at least wear normal sized clothes and i can feel my motivation slipping a bit. Doesn't help that people always think i weigh at least 25 pounds less than I really do! Everyone thinks im crazy when I tell them I want to lose another 70 pounds....they think i am trying to get to like 100 pounds or something! If they only knew!!!
  • I discovered my answer should have been yes + no + kinda:

Yes: I'm way more than half way through my top ticker, which is from HW to 1lb more than last time.
    No: I've got 5lbs to go to be halfway through my bottom ticker, which is from May 24th 2010 SW to "acceptable if I have to for my hols"
    Kinda: The 1lb more I mentioned (which I've nailed today ) is to half way through my original plan (2002) from 242 HW to 122 - what I was aiming for in 04 but missed. Just.

Yeea. Datanerd alert!
  • Oh yes halfway and some to my original goal, but I suspect it will be more like 170 in the end. I agree this is a dangerous stage, even more so for me as I have been playing bounce up/ bounce down with the same three pounds for two weeks !!
    Lets hang on in there and realise that there's been a lot behind us, but still a long way to go. Something in my psyche seems to say I have to see this as another 60lbs as if it were the first!Good luck
  • I getting pretty close to halfway now. Only about 8 pounds left to reach it. And after doing a 6 mile walk today in an hour and a half. I am probably going to be there by middle of next week. Especially since I have a 5k walk on Sunday the 19th too. Can't wait to get there. It will be my lowest in nearly 20 years. Good luck to everyone working to reach or really close to halfway.
  • I am beginning to think I have a tapeworm in my stomach! I have lost three pounds in the last 5 days and i have been eating an obscene amount of chocolate!! I know I shouldn't be complaining but wow...it seems too good to be true!
  • Yep, I hit my halfway mark a couple of weeks ago and have stayed there. I had family staying with us and parties, labor day, etc. I am finally back on track this morning. I am happy to be halfway but I am also thinking ugh...another 65 pounds! It sometimes really seems daunting, but I will do it!