Matt H glides into ONEderland

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Quote:
    I don't want to spam everyone with a new post, but I made it!
    Matt may not have wanted to start a new thread, but I've no problem with it. Sorry friend, this deserves it's own.

According to Matt's ticker, he weighed in this morning at 199 lbs!!!

199 lbs!!! With a starting weight of 446.8 lbs. From the 4 hundreds, to the 3 hundreds, to the 2 hundreds to the 1 hundreds. ONE-DER-LAND!!!

FABULOUSSSSSSSS! You are THE man!!!!

Congratulations on a stupendous, stupendous job. I as so thrilled to be a part of your journey, in whatever small capacity.

Wishing you continued success and much happiness.

Oh my gosh, I'm so happy for you, I'm all teary.

• Congratulations, Matt! Matt was very encouraging to me when I started to think about losing weight and told me about this community.
  • AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Robin! I'm all teary eyed too

You don't know just how inspiring your success was to me on my own weight loss journey.

I'm so very lucky to have found this community and to have known so many amazing people like you!
  • Quote: Congratulations, Matt! Matt was very encouraging to me when I started to think about losing weight and told me about this community.
    I'm very glad you are here Jess! In person friends meeting my online (although very real) friends is pretty neat. You've done great too!
  • Fantastic!!!!!!!

That stuborn pound didn't stand a chance. How did it feel to see the 1?

Happy dance time!

• Really, really, really fantastic! wonderful to see you reaching your goals!

• How amazing!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! ....there really couldn't be enough carrots to do this justice!!
  • Congrats Matt! You are such an inspiration
  • Oh. My. Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Matt!! I'm so happy for you! you have been an inspiration to me
  • AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! What an inspiration!!!
  • Congratulations Matt. You are SOOOO rocking the weight loss world. Thanks for being an inspiration to me and so many others. Enjoy your ride!
  • Matt, you are my hero!!! I'm just delighted and doing a mental happy dance for you...I hope you are burstingly proud of yourself!!!
  • Congratulations!!!! I haven't been around here long but seeing your posts has been very motivating. Amazing, wonderful, and inspiring!!!
  • HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're such an inspiration! Well done you! <Happy Dances for you!>
  • Oh, I'm so pleased! I was starting to feel the stress from here!