Let's get through the 2-teens!

• I've been in the 2-teens for about a week now, so I'm ready to start moving through them. I'm at 218 right now, and I'm getting excited to see 215 on the scale, because that will mean 20 pounds lost total for me.

Is anyone else in the 2-teens right now? Let's share our 2-teen victories and struggles!
  • Hi Alyssa,

I'm right there with you at 218! One more pound and I'll be at the big 5-0, and then one more after that and I'll be halfway to goal. Also, once I hit 212, I'll be the lowest I've been in six or seven years - yipes!
  • Wow! The 2-teens are a very exciting decade for you! 50 pounds - that's amazing. Good luck!

I'm still at 218. I'm just so happy every time I get on the scale and it's lower than it was.
  • Hi, I'm newly 216 today. 6 more pounds to go! Congrats to each of you on your weight loss!!!!
  • I keep getting a peek into the 2-teens. Today was 219, but tomorrow I probably will be back in the twenties. I had a lot of sodium today. Hopefully soon I will be in and out of here for good.
  • I just made it into the 2 teens I am 219. only 2 more to go and I will be at 217 my lowest in 2 1/2 years. then only 6 left to reach my half way point of 60 pounds. So excited!