I feel like crying (in a good way)

• I have been plateau'd for a very long time now, since maybe late April. I could see changes in my bod, and my clothes were getting looser, but the scale wasn't budging. I weighed yesterday and was down .5 (it's really too bad the 3FC ticker doesn't track .5 pounds. Sometimes that's all I need to feel re-motivated, seeing the ticker move even a tiny bit) and was pretty happy. I had a great day eating well, and went to a major Zumba workout--even the outside of my elbows were sweating!!

Anyway, I weighed this morning...and I'm down to 171.5 I could just sob with joy! I'm actually creeping closer to the next "decade".

Thanks for listening. I know you guys will understand.
  • Congratulations on sticking it out!!! Great job.
  • So understand the frustration and the feeling. So says the girl who confidently said to a friend Wednesday night that if I didn't lose another pound that I would still be satisfied with my body now but at the same time REALLY, REALLY wants to hit that 100 lbs. lost mark.
  • I feel you, i was like that for almost 3weeks and i know how it feels! You keep wondering if you're doing something wrong. Congratulations and keep it up
  • That's amazing! Thanks for sharing, it's an accomplishment in itself that you were able to keep cool even though the scale wasn't moving.
  • Congrats!

• You're doing great!!!!!
  • Good for you!! I haven't plateaued like that (not far enough into my journey) but I can imagine the frustration....I like seeing the point whatever changes too, which is why I use a ticker factory ticker instead. It helps keep me motivated!