Other physical changes?

• Ok, so since I gave up sugar and started running a lot more and more consistently, I've obviously had some weight loss. But it's been so much MORE than that. One funny thing that I've seen is my hair. I've had curly/wavy hair most of my life. But after getting pregnant (where I gained all my weight) it went completely straight. DD has perfect ringlets just like Shirley Temple and everyone assumes she gets them from DH... ummm, no! Anyways, now that I've become healthier my hair has gotten curly again! It's pretty cool and I'm loving the extra body. Has anybody else experience surprising side effects like this?
  • No, not with the hair. My hair is just plain curly no matter what hormonal changes I go through. But my dear friend's red-headed son gave her red highlights during her pregnancy and they looked professionally done. Once she gave birth, the red went completely away.

Most of my awesome changes I think happen inside my body where I can't see them, but I know they're there! I FEEL them!