My first 10k Tomorrow

• I am nervous as I'll get out!! This probably should be on the exercise but I am here most so wanted to see if anyone else here can get me through this!

I do have some anxiety issues with large crowds but I really wanna do this but the closer it gets the more nervous I am becoming. I am trying to just think of it as my weekend run but I know it's more than that and something I really want to do. I am just really afraid I am doing to back out at the last minute. I am even getting a bit of a tummy ache from the nerves!

Would love a swift kick in the butt and get me going that I HAVE to do this for me!!
  • I have done a few 5k's and I still get butterflies in my tummy before hand... I don't know WHY I get nervous. But as soon as the race starts, I put on my headphones and zone out. I just focus on myself... kinda like I am jogging along all by myself.

Just think how AMAZING you will feel after you have done it!!
  • TY -- I know I CAN do it but just ugh lol the nervousness is making me insane!
  • I have done 2 10Ks so far - you will LOVE it!! The buzz of running with a bunch of other people is so great - when I finished my first I felt like I could have done it all over again!

Good luck.
  • Thanks for the support. I am up and having coffee. Trying to find my confidence!