OMG it's my first day of school!

• Weighed myself this morning, and I'm officially starting this school year at 244 lbs. I'm dressed, now I just need to pack my breakfast/lunch and go brush my teeth!

Cheers to new beginnings!
  • Have a great day!
  • Have a good first day!
  • It's my first day too! Good luck!

I started last year around that weight and this year I'm starting at 176 lbs. I didn't stay on plan all year by all means, but think where you could be 1 year from now if you do!
  • It is my first day too!!! I had a hard time figuring out what to wear today! I think I settled on something nice! Good luck and hope the school year starts out on a good foot!
  • I wish it was my first day too but I had school on Saturday!

I love a new school year though. It always feels like my New Years, with resolutions and such
  • I can't wait to see where you are on the LAST day of school! What a great way to start the year. So exciting!
  • Thanks guys! And yeah, like someone said, I can't wait to see what I look like at the end of the semester, let alone the end of the school year! I'm taking Hatha Yoga as one of my classes this semester and Tai Chi in the Spring. I'm SO EXCITED!

I can't wait. I'm so pumped up for this year right now lol. My profs seem pretty cool in their own ways this year. I'm already starting well! Ate a good, low cal, filling breakfast and had a ham/cheese/avocado sandwich for lunch. Yum.

• I start school in a couple days.
    Have fun!

• Enjoy school and have a great year! Let us know about how things are going!