20 lbs gone!

• I felt like I was stalled the recently, so I re-evaluated my eating habits and realized they were slipping. I got back on the ball, and boy did it pay off! The scale is moving again, I feel better, and when I got on the scale today, it said 247.8. I was really happy with the number, got off the scale and went about my business, and then all of a sudden I realized: I've lost 20 lbs already!!! Actually, 21 lbs! That means I now have less than 100 lbs to my goal weight. I know it's still a long way to go, I still hate to look at myself in pictures, I still just barely fit on amusement park rides yesterday, but I'm still happy because A) I'm working on it, and B) I'm making progress. I feel pretty good right now, and I'm really feeling like this is doable. The 230's aren't that far away, and I haven't been there in about a year. I'm trying to think of some little way to celebrate, but I'm not sure how. It won't be with food, though, I can tell you that much! Anyway, I just wanted to share my excitement.
  • Congrats on your weight loss! I was also excited to see the scale say 259 this morning!! I am out of the 260s yay me! Keep up the good work and good luck!
  • Congratulations! Not just on the weightloss, which is great, but also on recognizing slippage and dealing with it!
  • Awesome!!! 20 pounds is a lot, just pick up a 20 pound sack of potatoes! Congrats!
  • Woot Woot! Congratz!
  • Way to go!
  • Congrats
  • Congratulations! That's awesome!!
  • Great job!! Keep up the awesome work!!
  • Woooohooo! Way to go!