The lovely bones

• No, not the movie...

LADIES!!!! HEAR ME OUT.

If you're feeling discouraged because your # went up, but you've been working your butt off, Ive noticed Ive put an extra notch in my belt. Put on size 12's theyre a tad snug BUT theyre not the super fallin off me 14s either. Ive been walking/jogginy && even running. Im gaining muscle in my legs which is heavy, && is making my # go up. My inches are dropping. As I adore my lovely hip bones Ive NEVER seen. Its fascinating. If you ladies that are getting impatient could just give it a little time,it is soooooo worth it. I wish I could do it for you all and you not have to. It is worth it.

Seeing something youve never seen before is worth seeing. You will love it, I promise . Go get it girls. Love you!!!!
  • Scilla,
    Yeah for your emerging lovely bones! I have never seen my hip bones either, and hope to get acquainted with them some day.
  • Theyre even more defined when I lay down. I find myself fidgiting with them.all the time. Haha, Im soooo weird!
  • Oh my gosh, I'd love to meet my hip bones! And I MISS my collarbones... I mean, they're there, and I can feel them, but I miss them being SHOWCASED...

God I'm so glad I found this place. Every time I come on I find a new little morsel of motivation...

I'm going to cook a big stir fry and bring it with me to my friend's house tonight so I don't have an excuse to eat badly for the next few days!
  • What a sweet post!! I have those moments too of wanting to do it for someone else, but I've never seen it expressed before. It does a heart good!

I've had the same experience! I am truly amazed at how tiny I really am at such a high weight. It's not about the scale, it's not!

And when I was in high school I hated my collar bone because some girl pointed it out as prominent. Now I LOVE my prominent collar bone!
  • Wonderful! Thanks for sharing
  • Some nights as I'm drifting off to sleep my hand will land on my now bony shoulders or hips and its quite disconcerting.
  • Quote: Theyre even more defined when I lay down. I find myself fidgiting with them.all the time. Haha, Im soooo weird!
    Ha! I do that all that time!
  • Loving this. I can't wait to see my bones emerge again. LOL
  • Isn't it fascinating?! It's amazing when we have bones show up. I'm still fascinated with my wrist bone, i still point it out to co-workers. I've never seen it before. I can't wait until I get to where you are and feel other bones.
  • Awww! Your such a sweetheart. Yay for lovely bones (emerging ones and for the beautiful book by Alice Sebold... one of my faves lol)
  • Its the most fascinating && worthwhile thing youll do, I promise. I love the definition of not only my bones, but my neck line. I could gawk at it for hours, hahaha!! Inspiration is what people need && it can be found in umexpected places I've noticed. You've gotta find what drives you && never let it go.