Old 08-12-2010, 10:18 AM   #16  
One day at a time!

S/C/G: 301/see ticker/160

Height: 5' 2"

MyChoice2bfit and dudesmom,
Be sure to post here when you slip out of the morbidly obese category. We love to share and celebrate that milestone!
time2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 12:45 PM   #17  
Back in Action

S/C/G: 213/197/140

Height: 5'6"

Please don't eat horribly, (as you sated you were) because of a medical term. Eating that stuff will only make things worse, not better.

You think morbidly obese sucks, I started out as SUPER-MORBIDLY OBESE. Talk about an eye opener. YIKES! Though unlike a few who say they didn't look like they were as big as their weight/BMI, I was every bit the size described. Funny, I didn't "think" I looked that big back then, and people were kind and said I carried my weight well, but now, looking back at pictures...WHO IN THE WORLD was I kidding!

I was thrilled when I got to drop the SUPER
I was thrilled when I got to drop the MORBIDLY
I was thrilled when I got to drop the OBESE
I was thrilled when I got to drop the OVERWEIGHT
AND I am THRILLED to be NORMAL!!!

You can do it too...but overeating over it isn't the answer. FIGHT for normal. You can't give up because of terminology. Hang in there.
Lori Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 01:23 PM   #18  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Even at my goal weight I will still be over weight but Im not so much worried about it because I dont want to be really small. Before I had my first child I was 165 and still considered over weight but I liked my size and felt great at that weight. As far as I can see I do not want to go below 170 but that could change once Iget there. I have a very solid frame most people seem to think I weight one hundred and something lbs.......
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote