Old 08-11-2010, 07:40 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 172/150/145

Height: 5'7"

therapy has been a life saver for me, in so many ways. some sessions are profound, some feel less so, but it's a process. sometimes the days i think i have nothing to say are the ones that have been the most significant. i'm glad your first experience was so positive! i've learned a lot from my therapist and, most of all, from myself. what a great resource to have in your life!
pucedaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:24 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 252-255?/ticker/145

Height: 5'6''

I even slept better last night! I'd been having trouble sleeping for the last month or so, but tonight, I only tossed and turned for a bit, slept the whole night, and woke up early feeling refreshed!

I don't know if it was the therapy or a conicidence, but I feel great!
paris81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:54 AM   #18  
Fighting The Binges

S/C/G: HW274/RW215?/GW137

Height: 5' 4"

I finished therapy in March this year and I can honestly say it got me through one of the worst periods of my life when everything had fallen apart.
When I finished therapy my therapist said that I had now become my own therapist and didn't need him anymore. At the time I doubted that very much, but I've realised that he was right. I can catch myself now when things are starting to spiral downwards. I see cycles and catch myself before I go to far down the bad ones, and it just feels so good to be able to do that. I realised a while back why I was having trouble with my weekend eating again after so many months, gave it some thought, as I would have done in therapy, and figured it out. I really believe therapy helped me begin this weight loss journey and will help me complete it and then continue to maintain it forever.
Loving Me is offline   Reply With Quote