3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   KnCmamma (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/20959-kncmamma.html)

anagram 10-12-2002 07:24 PM

KnCmamma

Are you lurking out there? Missing your posts and hope all is well.

lorelei1 10-13-2002 04:58 PM

Yeah!
I remember you saying we should kick your bootie if you went away-so consider this your butt kicking!:lol:
Seriously-I hope you and the kids are ok-let us know how your doing, even if not so great. Hey, none of us are perfect! Thats why we come here-for some moral support!
laura:)

Jenniffer 10-14-2002 10:16 AM

Come out, Come out..wherever you are!
Hope all is well..pop you're head in.

Charbar 10-14-2002 01:41 PM

yes, I do remember a request for a butt kicking. :lol:

KnCmamma 10-21-2002 11:43 AM

Thanx gals....

Actually I hadn't even been lurking lately. I've been pretty busy with the kids, and also with my hubby's new work schedule(days now instead of nights) and have been having to drive him to work and then drive my daughter to and from school yet too.

Also wanted to let you know that my daughter and I have doctor appts on this coming Friday. My daughter's is a check-up(seeing as she hasn't had one for quite a while) and mine is to ask about anxiety meds or something like that.

I myself have some anxiety(I get very anxious about things pretty easily, and also get nervous about things easily too). I haven't really seeked any help for it as I didn't think it was really bad, but I have thought about it recently. I was on an anti-depressant about a year ago however went off of it because I felt it wasn't doing anything for me(it was Effexor XR). But I figure now(after reading about Anxiety and such) that I suffer more from anxiety than depression. However anti-depressants are also prescribed for those who have anxiety issues, and that one didn't work for me so I am wondering about it all. I also have rough sleeping patterns(I have a hard time falling asleep most times as my mind works constantly, and then I constantly toss and turn in my sleep and I also wake up through the night too).

Anyhow I started most of this since having my son Christian(my second child and the one with special needs as well). I used to be a sound sleeper even after my daughter was born, up till she had feeding issues and then when that resolved I felt better again, till having my son.

So hopefully the doctor can give me some answers or at least help me some...I would love to have a full night's sleep and feel refreshed in the morning and for all day.

Also I have majorly still been off the wagon. Been not drinking any water and been drinking way TOO much pop(and not diet either).

I don't know what my weight is right now as I haven't weighed myself lately but I know it's more than what my siggy says.

Anyhow I will try to keep coming here, even if I can just lurk and say hi once in a while....

Thanx for thinking about me, I really appreciate it.

snowball1 10-21-2002 11:53 AM

Jen, I hope that the dr. is able to help you or direct you to some help. Come back whenever you can & remember we're always here for you :grouphug:

Jennelle 10-21-2002 06:15 PM

KnC....Do you get respite care for Christian? It's something you might want to look into.

Jenniffer 10-22-2002 08:54 AM

*HUGS JEN*

Hang in there chickie..am rootin for ya!

KnCmamma 10-22-2002 08:23 PM

Thanx ladies....

Jennelle......We used to get respite care for Christian when we were living in Woodstock, ON, but when we moved to London we decided not to go with it anymore. I'm not a person to go out much or the such and I find it strange to have someone else(other than family) to look after my child. Even though I loved the lady that looked after Christian in Woodstock, I just still felt it didn't help me feel any different or better.

However starting in the new year we are hoping to get Christian into daycare 2 mornings a week both for a break for me and for that interaction with other kids his age for Christian.