Old 09-01-2010, 08:17 AM   #1  
One day at a time!

S/C/G: 301/see ticker/160

Height: 5' 2"

Red face Don't forget to update your 2010 Weight loss challenge

Don't forget to update your 2010 Weight loss challenge in the sticky section!
time2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 08:25 AM   #2  
Calorie counter

Height: 5'4.5"

Yuck. I lost two pounds this month. I mean yeah, I lost two pounds!! But, geesh.

Back to strict calorie counting starting today. I think I must have some creepage in there.
Eliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 10:52 AM   #3  
One day at a time!

Eliana, I am with you! I lost three pounds in August. What's the sad part of that? It was a good month!

My weight loss is going so slow that sometimes I wonder if a final goal of 140 is achievable. I am not willing to drop my calorie count any lower as I eat between 1200 and 1250 five days a week. I let myself get up to 1500 two days a week. I am beginning to think that I should let this be my maintenance calories because I think I can eat like this the rest of my life. If I plan to stay at this calorie level from now on, my weight loss will just stop at whatever weight it stops.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:56 AM   #4  
Calorie counter

Height: 5'4.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by time2lose View Post
Eliana, I am with you! I lost three pounds in August. What's the sad part of that? It was a good month!

My weight loss is going so slow that sometimes I wonder if a final goal of 140 is achievable. I am not willing to drop my calorie count any lower as I eat between 1200 and 1250 five days a week. I let myself get up to 1500 two days a week. I am beginning to think that I should let this be my maintenance calories because I think I can eat like this the rest of my life. If I plan to stay at this calorie level from now on, my weight loss will just stop at whatever weight it stops.
These are my thoughts too. I am wearing a size 10...the size I thought was the ultimate when I wore a size 20. Part of me thinks maybe I've gotten complacent because I am pretty happy. But I am still TRYING...actively. So I don't know.
Eliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 12:03 PM   #5  
One day at a time!

Size 10 sounds wonderful! Size 12 sounds like the ultimate to me right now. Back when I wore 28 or 32, I thought that I would be thrilled with size 16, my current size. I certainly did get a thrill the first time I fit in those 16. I am not quite as happy at my current size as I thought I would be. I still have so much fat. I am working on being happy with my size as long as I still have the downward trend.

I am still trying too. I think that most people would be losing faster at the same calorie level. I have always been a slow loser, even when I was younger. The only reason, other than age, I can think of is hypothyroidism.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:10 PM   #6  
Back with a story

S/C/G: 281 / 254 / 160

Height: 5'3" - I got taller!

Thanks for the reminder! I am surprised, because the baby has had my weight all over this month, but I am still only up one pound from last month.

I'll take what I can get
Arctic Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 03:14 PM   #7  
Fighting The Binges

S/C/G: HW274/RW215?/GW137

Height: 5' 4"

I posted my update. 5.5lbs this month, should have been more but another holiday gain to deal with instead. I'll take it though, as long as the trend is downwards each month I'm ok with it. Still going to give it my all to try to get to goal before the end of the year, but we'll see.
Loving Me is offline   Reply With Quote