Whooshed into ONEDERLAND!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Finally!!!!!!

I went to my WW meeting this morning, stepped on the scale, and posted a 4lb loss, which pushed me over into ONEDERLAND! 199.6 to be exact.

I knew I was close but wasn't sure if I'd make it today or have to wait until next week (I weigh every day but only 'officially' count my Friday weigh-ins plus my scale is 2-3 pounds off the WW scale) so I was super excited when I saw the big grin on my leader's face as she looked at the screen and saw what I weighed. I admit, the emotion of the moment got to me and I was both grinning from ear to ear and choking up a bit.

This is the FIRST time in my LIFE that I have seen a 1 in front of my weight. When I started weighing myself in my late teens, I was already in the low 200s. So it's been at least 20 years. This is such a huge mental milestone for me. You know, when you are just starting off, and have this triple-digit number to lose, it sometimes seems so insurmountable, so 'what's the point' - in fact, that's partly why I have given up so soon so many times in the past. I don't know why this time it 'clicked' and I kept going, but I'm so happy and thankful I did. And now, I 'only' have 40 pounds to go to reach my goal. I can and will do this. There is no going back. I worked too hard and my life now is just too good to do that!

Anyway, I'm pretty darned giddy right now and I couldn't wait to come on to 3FC and share the news!
  • Awesome job!!

I can't imagine the feeling. You so deserve this!
  • How great did it feel to put the "Met 7/30/10" on your 5th so-called "mini-goal" but that's no MINI accomplishment! CONGRATULATIONS! You are doing WONDERFUL!
  • Well done!
  • Super job - I have nearly reached the half way mark today, and I feel good too !! Yippee
  • YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, way to go, you triathletic, Onederful chick!!!!
  • Yay!!!!!!
  • Congratulations. So happy for you!
  • Congrats!
  • That is just FABULOUS news!! Congratulations!!!

I have already added you to the "official" list!
  • congratulations!!! You are a major inspiration!!
  • I'm so happy for you!!
  • Awesome!!! Amazing job!!!!
  • Amazing! Congratulations!