Old 07-22-2010, 04:09 PM   #1  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 307.5/237.5/160

Default 3 weeks Down and More to go!!

Sorry I have been mia but alot of things going on here. So as of tomorrow i have made it to three weeks so far all is going well. I have lost 10 pds as of last friday and more to come hopefully. Been real stressful here. Seems like everything happens at once My 15 year had to go to court for slapping a girl in the face on the bus last year and then on top of that a few days before My son tried to commit suscide. Thankfully all is well now things in court went well she got a whole list of things she must get done in three months and my son is doing better. I have kept myself on track threw all of it so far I know I can do it.
Butterfly50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 04:21 PM   #2  
I'm on a Low Crap Diet

S/C/G: 272/228/under 200 for now

Height: 5'0"

I'm so sorry you've had to go through that. I'm glad you back and on track again.
I cant believe your daughter had to go to court for something like that. When I was in school you got suspended for 2 or 3 days for fighting. But She could have slapped the other girl because of the stress involved with knowing what her brother had just done. I would probably want to slap someone too.
hpnodat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 06:38 PM   #3  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Oh boy. There's stress and then there's STRESS, it seems as if you are experiencing that latter. I'm sorry to hear of this. I hope things calm down for you and your family.

Anyway, I'm THRILLED to hear that you've been on plan throughout. There really is no better stress reliever than eating well. And eating well, no matter what the circumstances is what it's all about. For those who want to be fit, trim, active and healthy, than they must do what's necessary to BE fit, trim, active and healthy - no matter what's going on in their lives.

And a huge bonus - by taking care of you, being the best you possible, you will be best equipped to deal with that stress and be of the most use to your family.

Keep up the great work. Just keep on going. I look forward to hearing of your continued progress.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:42 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 271/202/??

Height: 4'10"

Good Job for sticking to your plan during a really stressful time.
kendra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 08:03 AM   #5  
Highest Known Weight: 305

S/C/G: 290.5/Tic/199

Height: 5'7"

I am sorry that you have been dealing with such things. I sincerely hope that your son can cope with what's bothering him and be happy and healthy.

I would also like to say congrats on staying on plan through such difficult times.
kallismom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 07:39 PM   #6  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 307.5/237.5/160

It is sunday and I am still going I have been pre cooking my dinner meals with a friend and we usually walk 2 miles every night. She has been going threw some personal problems here lately so dont know how long she is gonna keep it going. As for me I have started doing my watp and bl and jillian michaels dvds so i am at least covered with my exercise. expecially when my friend backs out. Although my hubby did walk with me the other night it was pretty cool I think he actually enjoyed himself. I am still on plan and I do want to keep it up It scares me that my doc told me If I dont do something about my weight then I will have to add sugar meds alone with my bloodpressure meds( thats contain a water pill) and tri core meds. Thats not something I will want to do so my heart is all in this..But I can do this........
Butterfly50 is offline   Reply With Quote