I knew a bounce would be inevitable.....

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • ...I felt heavier when I got on the scales this morning. I could have cried when I saw

another pound off! Down to 195! Carrot time!

Someone remind me in a couple of days, when I'm moaning about the upward bounces in daily weighing but at the moment, good result.
  • 195??? Yes!!!

Carrot time indeed

:c arrot::car rot::carro t:

Quote:
    Someone remind me in a couple of days, when I'm moaning about the upward bounces in daily weighing but at the moment, good result.
    Oh and, this is exactly what YOU are supposed to remind yourself about daily weighing... You've got to learn to take and deal with and get used to the not so good, in order to enjoy the carrot times.

But yeah, I'll remind you never the less.
  • Yes, no one complains of those sudden downward drops. You're doing great!
  • WOO HOO! I love those 1 pound wooshes.
  • Woo hoo! Happy dance.
  • Woooohooo!!! Congrats! I am in awe of you Onederland "losers."
  • Ah...beautiful isn't it?! Collect enough of those days and I think you may have a better attitude about the upward days.
  • Quote: Someone remind me in a couple of days, when I'm moaning about the upward bounces in daily weighing but at the moment, good result.

too funny! I'm exactly the same way! congrats!!!
  • Isn't it funny? I was sure this morning that I was heavier because I just FELT heavier, but I was a pound less than yesterday.

Congrats on the 195....you're definitely back on track, girl!
  • Thanks, guys!

For some reason, I am SO hungry today! Determined not to give in, so I'm going to go lie in a bath and not eat..... I'm not thirsty, I've already drunk 80 fl oz water and 100 fl oz in other liquids (tea, coffee), I am Awash! but still hungry.
    Off to eat soap.....
  • Nope, didn't work.

Had the bath - not as long a soak as sometimes because I treated myself to my first ever manicure yesterday and I'm not letting these nails chip yet!

Ate dinner - lean pork chop with tons of veggies.

I am RAV EN OUS. My stomach's actually rumbling. Hm. Early night tonight, I think.....

ps I've also eaten:
    B: fruit and nuts and seeds and yogurt
    Snack: oatcakes and cheese
    L: Chilli and rice

so I'm not skimping!
  • Rosinante, eat more protein.. have like a protein shake with skim milk curbs my hunger like crazy!
  • I was also thinking you could use more protein. Lots more. And more bulk - volume - veggies.

Like instead of those nuts and seeds - veggie egg white omlette. Instead of the oatcakes and cheese - a nice salad. Or a huge veggie platter with salsa. And instead of rice with the chili (though I don't know what's in there), some chicken.

In other words, I really think you can get a lot more bang for buck with different foods - more filling power, less hunger. Just a thought.
  • Thanks for the hints. It's the first time in 63 days that I've felt hungry, so I'll keep an eye on it and take up your suggestions.

Today - Holding steady!!

ETA (TMI) the bathroom recalled me and I couldn't resist stepping on the scales again: by a micro-whisker, 194.9 haha
  • Holding at 195.3