Old 07-23-2010, 10:38 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 261/ticker/160

Height: 5'1

E.Phoenix ~ I have the same "weed" work out planned for this weekend. The rain has been horrid and they sprout faster than I can keep up with them. Have some peas to pick and garlic to dig up though so it's not all bad..lol. 5-lbs is definitely something to cheer about, Congrats!!!

BeverlyJoy ~ so sorry about the surgery being post poned. You're right about first instincts. I wouldn't be too awful hard on the primary physician.. my personal opinion is skin disorders are only one skip easier to diagnois and treat than mental disorders. Glad to hear no bugs !!

GaDragonfly ~ good job on the creme brulee !!!

Mingle ~ I feel your pain. Went out this evening after work with family, ended up going out to eat (not planned) ate stuff I shouldn't have but in the end did better than I normally would have. I so badly wanted a frozen margarita this evening.... but I resisted. Tomorrow night I have a party so who knows, I can only try my best.

sunflowergal~ I like the ticker!! Great job on the loss !!

Ok, todays' food ~

water
baked potato w/drizzle of olive oil

water
brown rice w/splash of vinagrette

water
salad
bowl of mixed fruit
small chicken thigh... fried (bad, bad, bad)
shrimp
baked beans
cup crm broccoli soup (big chunks of broccoli)

For an unplanned dinner out I did fairly well. I had NO pasta, NO bread, NO desert, ate the salad first and fruit to help fill up while guzzling my water...lol
jab91864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:31 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 260/see ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Awesome job for eating out jab! If I had gone with as little as you did through the day I would have gorged by dinner! This is what I'm discovering is my downfall. I eat little for breakfast and lunch and then screw up with dinner.
sunflowergal40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 08:34 AM   #33  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Good Morning! I am about to drop the "sweet beagle sisters" off at the spa LOL!, but wanted to pop in here first.

mingle-sounds like you were able to get some good advice from the nutritionist! Good for you for getting right back on track. One night will not destroy all the hard work you have done!

jab--I cannot wait for fresh tomatoes!!!!

Elijahas phoenix--welcome!

Beverlyjoy--I am so glad you were able to get answers, but I am so sorry that you have to reschedule!!!!

GaDragonfly--It's never to late to join in! Welcome!

sunflowergal--Be careful!!! Good for you for focusing on what you can do. And I love your ticker!

Yesterday hubby and I had a great day together. Just ran some errands and went to lunch. I overate a bit, we stopped at a chinese buffet and I was SO hungry by the time we ate, but was too full for dinner so it kinda evened out, I guess....still not a great idea. LOTS of water needed today and back to healthy choices.

I am going to stop at the farmers market after I drop the dogs off for their bath, then home to clean and start going through stuff to get ready for my grandmother's garage sale.

Have a great OP day everyone!!!!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 03:24 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 275/267/175

Height: 5'10

Last day of the week so I'll stay accountable. I managed to limit my sangria last night to only 1 and hubby and I split an order of fajitas and I only ate one tortilla - gave hubby the second one. Later in the evening I really wanted a little mini-Milky Way that I know is somewhere in this house but I couldn't find the bag. Husband had put some things away in the kitchen and that was one of them. I couldn't find that chocolate anywhere! So I had an apple and went to bed. This morning the scale showed a 2 lb weight loss Today I've had one tuna salad sandwich and 1/2 apple. Good luck to everyone today. Julie
GaDragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 08:07 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi chicks - yesterday was a healthy food day - I am so, so grateful! I am going to try to get back on the saddle and ride the weightloss pony to my goal. (such a silly thing to say).

It has been stressful - but, I pushed through. Now it should calm down a bit.

today:

plan/log/measure/count calories
eat seated only/no seconds/fork down between bites
do my journal
remember why
slow mindful eating
TASTE the food
leave a bite of food on the plate
check for fullness

breakfast - turkey sausage, pnb toast, cranberry juice

lunch - mushroom soup, cheese on rice cake

snack - yogurt, fruit

dinner - ?? - need to see what dh wants

snack - fruit, hard boiled egg whites, crackers

Have a great day. Thanks for thinking of me and supporting me and listening to my rants. You are all wonderful.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 10:13 AM   #36  
I'm on my way!

S/C/G: 260/172/160

Height: 5'6"

I think it has been a couple of days since I checked in.

Bevjoy- sorry you had to reschedule, but it sounds like you have some clarification now.

Jab- eating out is a lot more fun when making good choices! WTG!

Sunflowergal- keep on keeping on!

Gadragonfly- welcome!

mingle- you are going the right direction.

mj- it has been so long since I had chinese food, I am jealous!!

Yesterday my calories were 1349 - way below what I am allowed to eat. I exercised for 40 minutes yesterday - 20 swimming and 20 on the treadmill. This morning I finally broke the 5 day stall at 228.8 and this morning am down 1.6 to 227.2 - onederland here I come!!!!

Oh, and dh says he has noticed I lost weight! I wore some shorts yesterday that I haven't been able to wear in years (yet another pair that go on and are comfortable!) and he noticed I look smaller from behind. LOL I guess we know what he is looking at when he walks behind me. Anyways, it felt great to hear him say it. Then this morning when I let out a "woohoo" after weighing and I told him I lost another pound he said, "I guess 1 pound is a lot of weight if you think about it." Then he gave me a high five. LOL
TXMary2 is offline   Reply With Quote