100lb loss pics

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Here are some before pictures and also my 100 pound loss pictures. I started my journey a few months after having my 6th child . During my pregnancy I nearly lost my Mother to a brain injury. When I was faced with REAL fear it dawned on me that my own Fears had kept me fat for too long. I began by cutting out sugar, fried foods and limited carbs . I also watched my calories. I starting walking my neighborhood several times a week and lost 75 of my pounds all by myself just pounding the pavement. After a 3 month weight loss stall last fall I joined a boot camp program and that has help kick start the weight loss again. I am stronger than I have been in my life. I have learned so much on my journey and I have changed my life. I am not taking time away from my family but I am prolonging my life so I am with them longer. I hope to reach my goal within the year but my new lifestyle is forever!

• You look absolutely beautiful!!! Congrats!!!
  • Amazing! Congratulations!

Cheers,

J
  • I agree! You look stunning and amazing!!
  • WOW you look STUNNING! Just amazing and what an inspiration you are! Congrats on your success!!
  • Fantastic! Congrats
  • You look wonderful! It is so encouraging to see how great you look since I started with almost the same stats as you. I hope I can look that good when I am done.
  • you look really great! congratulations!
  • I'm sure you don't need me to tell you this, but you looks a-MAZ-ing! Bravo for all your hard, hard work. You were beautiful before and you are beautiful after, but the increased vitality and energy is apparent in your face. Congratulations!
  • Congratulations, you look lovely. (Actually, you did 100lbs ago!)
    You're a great inspiration.
  • Wow! Great pics. You look amazing!
  • Congratulations...great job!!! You look absolutely fantastic!!!
  • bravissima! You look amazing!!
  • You are beautiful! Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • There is no doubt your transformation is wonderful and that you are a stunning woman - but I think your story is even more beautiful. That's what it's all about - increasing your chances of being there for your family - and being the best you that you can be while we've got the time with them. I wish you many years of happiness in this new life that you've carved out for you and your family