It's official: I've lost a 100 pounds!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • This morning I weighed in at 188 even, so I think it's safe to say that I've officially lost a 100 pounds.

I've lost 20 inches from my waist and gone from a size 26 to a size 14 (from the Gap, no less). And I'm 8 pounds away from the lowest goal weight I could imagine back in September.

My plan is get to my original goal weight and then aim for another 20 to 30 pounds, but for now I'm going spend a minute celebrating where I am right now.
  • woohoo! congrats
  • Good job!! Doin' the happy dance for you!
  • Congrats!!! Thats great!!! you have done a fantastic job
  • WoW! Congratulations! That is an amazing feat! When I read posts like this it makes the 70 lbs I want to lose seem possible. Enjoy the new you!
  • Congrats, that is so exciting!
  • Congratulations! That is wonderful!
  • Awesome!! Congrats
  • Wow!! To have lost 100 pounds is an amazing accomplishment! I'm so proud of you! I'm very glad you are celebrating this enormous victory. You lost 1 pound 100 times. Or 400 sticks of butter!
  • Amazing! Congratulations!
  • Woo-HOO!!!! That is an amazing, incredible, enormous and HUGE achievement. KUDOS!!!
  • Thats fabulous news. Congrats!!

Angie
  • Congratulations!!
  • WTG!!!! Nice work! So many people are hitting the 100lb mark its sooooooooo much positive energy around here woohoooo!!!!!