3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Any other 230's and 220's out there?? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/206516-any-other-230s-220s-out-there.html)

musestar 07-13-2010 05:06 PM

Thanks Matilda and muelle12. :)

I woke up extra early this morning just to get in some cardio to kickstart my day, and i felt a lot better after doing so! No change yet in the scale, but I'll give it a couple of days before I check again.

Matilda08 07-13-2010 10:03 PM

Welcome JM fan!! Have fun with us....

steph I would love to take that class I love swimming and I know its a great workout. I wish my gym had a pool. I have a pool at the college I attend but they dont have classes and the Y is just too expensive.

steph15 07-14-2010 09:00 AM

Hi Ladies-

Matilda this class does not even feel like exercise because it is so fun! It is at a community pool and you can pay $3.75 for an entire day pass! I pay just for the class but I still think that is pretty inexpensive. I walked 6 miles last night and I think I did not eat much before hand and came home and drank to much water and got sick. :( But I am just going to remember that for next time. I went ahead and signed up for a walk called Portland to Coast for next month. My work had someone drop out and they asked me to join. I remember them looking for people last fall, but I was in no shape nor did I have any motivation to join them at the time. Now, I am super excited. We take turns walking 2 6 mile legs over 2 days so I am walking more and more to get my stamina up. At the end, we get finisher medals, t-shirts and a party at the beach. I am excited and it is something to work towards that is a nsv. Anyways, sorry I rambled today and I hope everyone has a successful day!

TXMary2 07-14-2010 09:49 AM

As of today I am 232.2 and so desperately want to get to my next mini goal of 228 - only 4 pounds to go!

I count calories and try to exercise 3-5 times a week for at least 20 minutes.

mingle 07-14-2010 10:27 AM

Just popping in to say hi :)

I'm still hoovering around 229, but I have no one to blame but myself - definitely over indulged over the weekend. Hoping to still eek out a pound or so loss this week.

Been working out pretty hard & I love the way it makes me feel!

Hope everyone is doing well - keep at it ladies!!

Matilda08 07-14-2010 10:53 AM

Steph- that isnt bad and its worth it too you which is all that matters!!! I know its fun because I love swimming and I bet you will look hot at goal because you will be toned:)

Txmary- you can do it your goal is within reach!!!!!

mingle- thats why we are here to push you through the harder times!!!! You can do it. Just continue to plug away

I down to 236.4 Im fine with that today is my two hour workout day in which I do 60 min of kickboxing and 60min body to pump! I hope the scales shows in the morning when I weigh in. I like you guys cant wait to welcome the 220s..........lets keep moving ladies we are doing great

muelle12 07-14-2010 11:06 AM

Scale went down another pound today!!! YAY! Worked out this morning, and going again after work!!

workingonit 07-14-2010 04:36 PM

I'm hoping to join this group. Weighed in at 240 this morning and there's some monthly water weight at work in that number. I've just started working out and watching what I eat after a nearly 10 month period of slacking off and not watching what I eat. I know if I can just get enough motivation to stick with it through the first month, exercising and eating well will become habits.

JMfan 07-14-2010 05:50 PM

Went to the doc, went down a pound. woohoo!

muelle12 07-15-2010 11:31 AM

I'm not gonna lie, I'm starting to reach that point where motivation is lacking...

after yesterday's success of the scale dropping, I was completely pumped and doubled my normal workout! While this felt great, I didn't feel great when the scale didn't move at all this morning!! Frustrating!!!! I'm starting to feel like my effort isn't working :(

JMfan 07-15-2010 11:57 AM

I am so terribly sore. I had to take yesterday off after my crazy 1.5 workout session on Tuesday (BL cardio max, yoga meltdown, and rockin body party express). I swear it was total post binge workout guilt keeping me going...had to be.

Must workout today. Cardio Max + BL Weight Loss yoga.

Geez, I can't wait to get into the 220s...

musestar 07-15-2010 10:00 PM

I've been doing good workout-wise for the past few days...I've done at least 30 min of cardio/weights everyday. The scale says I'm down to 229, woo!

steph15 07-16-2010 02:01 AM

I was going to take tonight off from exercise but DH said "remember our vacation is only 10 weeks away and you bought a new suit to wear?" So I got my butt on the elliptical and did 40 minutes tonight. I am really hoping that the scale is good to me Saturday. I hope everyone is doing great!

SmilingAtTheFuture 07-16-2010 03:39 AM

I'm right at 230.5, and it's just killing me to think that 10.5 pounds would put me in the teens AND in pants I want to start wearing again. Is it wrong to fantasize about the willpower to strap oneself to a treadmill during the daylight hours? ;)

Matilda08 07-16-2010 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muelle12 (Post 3388179)
I'm not gonna lie, I'm starting to reach that point where motivation is lacking...

after yesterday's success of the scale dropping, I was completely pumped and doubled my normal workout! While this felt great, I didn't feel great when the scale didn't move at all this morning!! Frustrating!!!! I'm starting to feel like my effort isn't working :(

Thats all a part of the journey! You have to find something that keeps you motivated on your WL goal. For me logging onto this site checking out goal stories and mini goals of others help so much. Im always dreaming about my goal weight. Keep pushing through you can do it!