ONEderland by Christmas?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Anyone else trying for ONEderland by Christmas? How far do you have to go?
  • I'm aiming for Thanksgiving. By Christmas I'd love to be overweight (that would be 195). And I'd still like to be overweight by New Year's Day too!
  • Hi ya Rox!! I hope this is encouraging to you ((I hope you don't mind my 2 cents here))...but in my observations in your loss from our daily thread...I feel you will hit 199 way before Christmas...as in about Sept. You've been truckin' along hardcore ((I'm sooo proud of you!!!))!! I've put some extra kicks in this whole gig to hit onederland by/in Sept. Putting some serious oomph into it because Im sick of the frustration & tears in feeling like its dragging out...you've seen how I am... just impatient lol!! I have 37lbs more to go til I see that "1" on the scale & you're running so very close behind me. We have to keep up with Vlad who is zooming along lol ((who I think will hit it well before Turkey Day))! I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised by what you see on your scale in Dec. A lot of people will I think. Keep up the great work sweetie!!
  • I don't think there's any way I could make it. But I'm aiming for 50 lost by then.
  • I am aiming for onederland by my birthday Jan 2nd.
  • I like the way MissKelly thinks! And I agree Rox should make Onederland well before Christmas.

If my next two months are anything like my last two I should be in Onederland by Labor Day but I know how life sometimes gets in the way plus how it usually gets harder to lose as you start to weigh less. I don't want to get discouraged and start beating myself up for not meeting a really challenging goal, I'd rather be boringly realistic and exceed my expectations.

As for CanadianCutie - I just lost 29 pounds since May 3rd by mostly eating under 1500 calories (a couple days over but only about 1 a month), daily walks with the dogs, and some Wii Fit time. So not hardcore at all. You are starting at a higher weight so I think 50 is very do-able if you have a good plan and really stick with it. And think how great it will feel!
  • I'm aiming for Onederland by December 31st. As of this morning, I have 48.6 pounds to go.
  • ME!!!! I have about 40 pounds to lose to see that 1 on the scale.
  • Quote: Hi ya Rox!! I hope this is encouraging to you ((I hope you don't mind my 2 cents here))...but in my observations in your loss from our daily thread...I feel you will hit 199 way before Christmas...as in about Sept. You've been truckin' along hardcore ((I'm sooo proud of you!!!))!! I've put some extra kicks in this whole gig to hit onederland by/in Sept. Putting some serious oomph into it because Im sick of the frustration & tears in feeling like its dragging out...you've seen how I am... just impatient lol!! I have 37lbs more to go til I see that "1" on the scale & you're running so very close behind me. We have to keep up with Vlad who is zooming along lol ((who I think will hit it well before Turkey Day))! I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised by what you see on your scale in Dec. A lot of people will I think. Keep up the great work sweetie!!
    MissKelly your input is always welcome! You're my not-so-secret inspiration Of course I would loooooooooove to hit ONEderland much sooner (can I get there tomorrow?! haha) and I'm going to keep on pushing for it, but 47 lbs. in 5 months sounds like a reasonable goal. I was thinking 199 by then and then goal by my birthday (early March). Wouldn't it be an amazing Christmas gift to myself to hit goal by Christmas and maybe take off another 10-15 vanity lbs. by my birthday? (That's my secret wish shhh don't tell anyone! hehe)

Good luck to everyone! Vlad- You are doing amazing!
  • Me! I'm actually aiming for 190 by Christmas, which would be a 41 pound loss for me. It will be the first time I'll be below 200 in honestly, I don't know how long. We are talking 15+ years.
  • I am hoping to hit Onderland by October 1st. It is an aggressive goal but I think I can do it. Good luck to everyone!
  • I'm trying for Christmas too!

I was 246.0 on Sunday. I think I can make it. Looks like we may have core group buying tickets for the Onederland Express
  • Quote: I'm trying for Christmas too!

I was 246.0 on Sunday. I think I can make it. Looks like we may have core group buying tickets for the Onederland Express
    I'm 246, too! I think it's totally doable!
  • I've been thinking the same thing. I am blessed with a job that forces me to burn calories, and the newfound ability to limit my caloric intake.... I have 64 lbs to go, but i feel like I can do it.
  • I would Love to get to ONDERLAND by Christmas. I have 47.2 LBS to lose.
    I think it can be done. CW: 246.2 GW: 199