Back from Mexico, and a brought a little something with me!

• 2 lbs, grrrr.

oh well, guess it could have been worse. Between all the food and very little exercise.

Off to the Y today!
  • Wow, hope you had a great time in Mexico! I'm super jealous of your vacation AND the fact that you only gained two pounds. Usually when I'm away, the damage is a lot worse I wouldn't worry about those two pounds too much, especially since you're already back to the gym! They'll be gone in no time!
  • Yup I'm sure they'll be gone in no time! Hope you had a great time, I am jealous too!
  • Glad you had a good time--I love Mexico. I usually lose weight because of the heat, though. I'm just a wussy gentle northern flower who can't handle heat and humidity!

Where did you go?
  • Well it was hotter, but not as much humidity.
    111 and dry there, came home to 99 with humidity heat index of 109.

I went on a mission trip on the boarder. We stay in Fabians and cross over to San Isidro each day with VBS craft supplies, material, eye glasses, lots of different ministries we do there. We also conduct a VBS on this side in Fabians. Lots and Lots of blessings!

300 calories and 30 minutes on the beast at the Y, at least I didn't undo all the work I did before I left
  • Glad you had a good time! I am sure you will work those 2 lbs right back off!
  • Congrats on only gaining 2 lbs. I definitely would have been a lot worse with me!

Arizona is pretty much Mexico. Not much humidity here. A dry heat. Although a heat that will get you up to 115 degrees at days. Been pretty mild here so far. I think we topped at 111 so far. Not as bad as it sounds!