Nothing Happening!

• I'm not sure what is going on but for some reason the scale will not move. I am still in the beginning of my journey so it couldn't possibly be a plateau already...right?
  • I would think not a plateau. What's your food and exercise plan like?
  • Are you writing down/tracking everything you're eating? That may be a good tool in order to understand your total calorie intake.
  • Are you making sure you burn off calories? Or even counting how many calories you are burning off? Just keep an eye on how many calories are going in and out of your body, maybe you could keep it in a little pocket diary you take take it where ever you go?
  • Hmmm. It is difficult to say with no information on what you are doing! I agree with the above posts though...track every bit and bite going in your body.
  • Quote: I'm not sure what is going on but for some reason the scale will not move. I am still in the beginning of my journey so it couldn't possibly be a plateau already...right?
    Like has already been said - we can't really advise you as we don't have a clue as to what you've been doing to GET the scale to move down?

What's your plan? What foods are you eating and how much of it? Are you measuring accurately? Are you accounting fore each and every bite, lick, taste and crumb? HAve you had any cheat meals or cheat days? Are you exercising? How much, how often?

Most likely your *plateau* is a self induced one. With a little more info, perhaps we can suggest ways for you to tweak your plan and get that scale moving.
  • I complain about this a lot to DH. He just tells me that it cant last as long as I stay on plan. He's usually right! But I'm still waiting!
  • I agree with the others - what is your plan?