Old 06-20-2010, 11:20 AM   #46  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

Height: 5'6"

I see a difference.Maybe when your family sees you, you have on big tops or something.And your family see you everyday,like mine,they really are not paying us any attention
Why the need for so much reassurance?You know what the scale says.You know how you feel.Yes,it;s nice when someone complements you but don't worry about getting others approval.Just continue to do your thing.
I've lost 52 lbs and my family never says anything but I know how i feel and that's all that matters.
OnaMi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 11:35 AM   #47  
I'm on my way!

S/C/G: 260/172/160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliana View Post
What is your exercise routine, because you MUST be working out. You are a poster child for what we all say about exercise...that it just doesn't show up on the scale.

To me, there's a huge difference in the waist between pic 1 and pic 2 and a huge difference in both waist and chest between pic 2 and pic 3. Is that how you feel you lost it?

Beautiful!! (And I love the stuffed cow on the tub in pic 2. )
The only exercise I have done so far has been brief 15 minute walks a few times a week and the last couple of weeks I have been "swimming" which really means treading water when I take the kids to the pool, along with some casual laps. I have ocassionally done some floor exercises and some arm exercises with some dumbbells I have, but other than that nothing that I would call significant exercise. I really want to do more workouts because I think my body would respond positively to that and speed up the weight loss.

With my stomach, I am sure it looks smaller because it isn't bloated with enormous amounts of food - because I have only lost 1.5 inches in my waist. My chest/breasts always felt heavy and bloated. I guess my neck has gone down some...I should measure it. The only measurements I have done are chest, waist, hips, biceps and thighs.
TXMary2 is offline   Reply With Quote