OMG size NSV

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Tonight I tried on and fit into 2 pair of size 10 pants and 2 small shirts. Not even sorta fit, nope, I look good! OMG! I am not even sure when the last time I wore a 10 was - I probably was 10. And I still have 38 more days to fit into my 9s in order to make goal. I totally got this!
  • That is fantastic! God I am so happy for you. I can't wait to get back in to my size 13 (which are sadly still sitting in the back of my clost for the last 4 years).
  • I wonder why I don't fit in a 10 given my current weight. Is it a height thing, or pants brand?

It is wonderful wearing smaller sizes regardless of lable.
  • Congrats to you keep up the good work
  • How exciting! Great work!
  • Thanks everyone!

Karen - It's probably just the whole different people carry weight differently or something. I don't know, it frustrates me too sometimes when I think 2 people should be about the same and they aren't or when one should logically be smaller and isn't.. The pants I tried on were 2 different brands - Gap and Levis, the ones from the Gap fit a little tighter, but they fit.
  • Yay for you!!! That's awesome!
  • Congrats! Keep it up!
  • Woo Hoo! Rock those size 10s!
  • I'm jealous! When I was 170 pounds, I was around a 14 and I'm the same height.
  • Thanx for all the congrats everyone.

TooMuch: I'm sorry hun. I have a lot of muscle for one thing. I got pretty lucky with my build, I've always been smaller than my weight would make one think I should be. You know how at carnivals they sometimes have those weight guessing guys? There has NEVER been one that got me right. Even at 245 lbs I was just getting up to a 22. So if it makes you feel any better, you are more normal than me.
  • Congrats on your new size!
  • Wow, that is really awesome!
  • Yeah for you!!

I have a pair of size 10 Gap jeans that I have been taking pictures of myself in since about December. The first picture has them down around my knees. (I have on a bathing suit in the pic) Now, I can zip them!! They're not pretty, but they're on my rear, zipped and buttoned. I can't wait too look good in them, as you do.

I'm just now beginning to be on the muscular side of things, I think. Prior to really kicking up the exercise, I was one of the women saying "But I'm the same height/weight, why don't I fit into that size?" Ladies, I think there really is something to be said for exercise and body size and the scale does not at all tell the story. I weigh 182 pounds and at 5'4" am wearing a size 12. I think that's positively crazy.