Measurements - Could this be right?

• On 4/22 I entered my measurements on Fitday. I didn't measure again until today. I lost 1 inch in my waist and on my bicep and supposedly 3.5 inches on my chest, 3 inches on my hips. I have only lost 17 pounds- could this be right? I am pretty sure I have the tape measure in the same position.
  • Could be totally right. Where do you think the weight came off from? I lost 4 inches in my waist a couple months ago but only 5 pounds... haha...
  • I think it may very well be right. I have two bras I am wearing comfortably now that I couldn't wear for a couple of years. My pants are looser in the hip/thigh/butt area but only slightly more comfortable in waist. I wish it would come off the waist too - I don't want a pot belly! LOL
  • Sounds right to me... I lost only four-six pounds in the last month, but my monthly measurement shows three inches off my hips. It's gotta disappear from somewhere.
  • Fat and butter have about the same density. Imagine 17 1-lb boxes of butter lined up on your kitchen counter. That's how much you've lost.
  • Sounds right to me! I have only lost 16 pounds but 4 inches off my waist. Went from a 55 (actually could have been bigger didn't measure first 2 weeks) to a 51. Sometimes a bit under 51 but been at 51 now for a full week.
  • Sounds right to me too. Congrats!
  • Cool! I am so excited. Thanks for the butter visual!!! I never thought of it that way......holy cow....by the time I reach my goal of 108 pounds lost that will be a lot of butter!