Anyone ready for a 10 day challenge?

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • I really liked the last 10 day challenge! Short spurts seem to really help me, how about anyone else.. wanna join??

I didn't weigh this morning, so I'm starting tomarrow... who wants to join me???

Starting weight:??
    Goal to Lose: 4lbs
    Goal weight:??
  • I will!

I haven't got a ticker yet but if I post a bit today I'll make 20 posts then maybe (??? not sure of the rules) I'll be able to set one up.

I'm 233 pounds starting weight.
    A 10 day comittment to 100% will start me on a solid path. I'll weigh again at the end of 10 days.

Anyone else in?
  • Sure, I'm game!

I think I can do 5 lbs.

I will post start weight tomorrow.
  • IM IN 214.6 as of today. June 13th is my DDs 18th B-day. Im going to but my but to be 210 by then. I know its a TALL TALL order but I have a crazy busy week next week. 3 baseball games (I help coach) field day at school. Oh yeah 210!!!! in ten!
  • Sure, sounds fun! Even though I was 244 a couple days ago, today the scale says 252 :-(. If it's sodium weight, I would like my goal to be 235. If not, 243. Either way, 9 pounds is my goal!
  • Can I jump in? I would like to lose 5 lbs in 10 days!!
  • Ill join in. I'm sick at the moment, but I'll do my best. My goal is to lose 3lbs in 10 days.
  • Why not? Another challenge added to my list can't hurt! Tomorrow is my last day of work for the school year and I am going to begin a bootcamp on myself on Monday, so this is good timing. My goal will be 162 - that is 5.5 pounds down from yesterday's weight (today I am up with sodium).
  • I'm definitely gonna Join. We can do it ladies!!!!!!
    SW:244
    GW:237
    7 lbs loss
  • I should have stated a goal.
    SW 233
    GW 228
    Aiming for 5lbs down.

Bring it on!
  • Crap, I totally posted as if this were for a month long challenge! I would like to lose 4 pounds
  • Ok.. so last Friday I was 253.2, I had a somewhat off plan weekend and beginning of this week. Today the scale say 257.4, I'm sure some is water weight, and some is a slight regain. I'm shooting for getting past that 253.2, so my goal is 4.6 pounds to make me at 253 even at the end of the 10 days!

Start: 257.4
    Goal weight: 253
    Loss to get goal: 4.6
  • I think a 10 day challenge is a good thing, so I'm in. I'm starting today. I weighed 290 last night (and had a 1.75 lb loss!), so in 10 days my goal is to lost 2 more lbs.
  • I'll play.

SW: 254 <-- just got it back!
    GW:252ish

GL!
    A.
  • Ohhh I love this forum already. I need one of those tickers, but right now I can do this. I really really want to try and lose some weight in this allotted time. Its possible, so lets check in and do this.