Losing It

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Losing It with Jillian Michaels begins tonight!
  • Yep, I get it set up to record on DVR
  • hmm.. im going to have to wait till it comes online.. i got rid of digital cable... to get my butt moving!
  • I have it set to record but I have a habit of recording a lot of shows that I end up eventually deleting without watching. I'll have to check back and see what you guys think - if you love it, I'll be more motivated to watch! lol!
  • I don't stay up that late, but I have it set up to DVR! can't wait to see it!
  • Oh my gosh, thanks for the reminder! I need to go home & set the DVR right away.

I have a Biggest Loser "rule" that I will only watch it if I'm on the elliptical (obviously, I don't do the whole 2 hours of the show, but I have to do at least 45 minutes). I'm going to implement that rule for Jillian's show, too!
  • I'll wait and see what you guys have to say and then download it -- I kind of hate Jillian actually Not sure a whole hour of her SCREAMING at people one minute and then trying to act like a therapist the next is do-able for me!
  • Thank you for the reminder! *setting DVR now *
  • Thanks for the reminder. I subscribe to her twitter and facebook feeds and she had to leave one of the houses the first night due to the high level of tension. I can't wait to see exactly what happened, or what they'll show of what happened anyways.
  • I know everyone prolly will not agree but I did enjoy it. It was what I thought it would be and well, even if I don't agree always with Jillian's tactics, I do like her and I will continue to watch the show
  • Oh dude, I cried and cried. And then I cried some more. Dear lord.

I liked the show as a whole...would have liked to see more of what they did with the healthy stuff the bought at the store, and it would have been nice if Jillian wasn't at the epicenter of the daughter's wedding.

But still, a lovely family.

Oh, and it totally confirms that I could never ever handle Jillian as a trainer. I'm waaaaay too much of a wuss.
  • I hope they play the first episode again, I didn't have it set to record!
  • Quote: Oh dude, I cried and cried. And then I cried some more. Dear lord.

I liked the show as a whole...would have liked to see more of what they did with the healthy stuff the bought at the store, and it would have been nice if Jillian wasn't at the epicenter of the daughter's wedding.

But still, a lovely family.

Oh, and it totally confirms that I could never ever handle Jillian as a trainer. I'm waaaaay too much of a wuss.

Same for me on all I bolded in your statements
  • I really liked it! I am a wimp also so I couldnt take her yelling at me!! LOL
  • It was alright, for a first episode it was interesting, but we will see how the rest of the season goes.

Tara