Who has their garden in?

• Mine is mostly in. My potatoes, carrots, peas, radishes, beets, lettuce, red peppers, eggplant and tomatoes are in. I still have to put my corn, broccoli, cabbage and cauliflower transplants int. My Dad also gave me some celeriac (I think that's how it's spelled) to try. My chives came back and my strawberry and raspberry plants.

What are you growing?
  • That sounds so wonderful. I wish I could do that but my thumb is black and not green lol (true story :|).
  • Our garden is in. We have many different kinds of tomatoes and peppers and different basils.
  • small garden here. Two tomatos, one pepper, and basil in pots. Rosemary, thyme and chives in the ground. I ate my first tomato from our plants at lunch today! I was so proud.

Our backyard is dappled/full shade while the front us full {too hot!} sun, so we decided to plant the pots so we can move them around to catch the sun in the back.
  • I have butternut, yellow squash, zuchinni, three different types of tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers & string beans....I'm trying to grow lettuce but I don't think it's time for that yet lol
  • Ours is in! Zucchini, crookneck, cucumbers, tomatoes and at least 4 zillion varieties of peppers from jalapenos to the hottest hot habaneros (my boyfriend is a heat junkie AND a green thumb...lethal combination), plus other stuff I'm sure I'm leaving out.

Can't wait to not have to buy store produce in a month or so!
  • Haha, I remember last year my brother
    (he was 3 at the time) wanted
    to help in the garden, and he
    accidentally spilled all the carrot
    seeds in one place. So when the carrots
    grew, there were big clumps of
    carrots stuck to each other.

They were still tasty.
  • I'm growing sauce tomatos, beefsteak tomatos, cherry tomatos, butternut squash, watermelon, honeydew melon, pumpkin, strawberries, blueberries (I have to fight the birds off of them.), string beans, Italian beans, peas, corn, onions, potatos, broccoli, garlic, basil, sage, parsley, chives, mint, and thyme. I grow lettuce and spinach indoors in a south facing window year round.

I plan to add some bell peppers, Anaheim peppers, and Serrano peppers.
  • We have
    spaghetti squash
    butternut squash
    zukes
    yellow squash
    cucumbers
    yellow pear tomatoes
    better boy tomatoes
    cherokee purple tomates
    cherry tomatoes
    bell peppers
    watermelon
    cantelope
    brussel sprouts
    broccoli
    cauliflower
    egg plant
    corn
    turnips
    green onions
    onions

last year was out first garden. we learned alot. We hope to eat mainly from what we grow this summer

herb bed:
    dill
    oregano
    basil
    lemon balm
    chives
    stevia
    tyme
    spearmint
    peppermint
    tarragon
  • Onion, chard, lettuces, strawberries, various tomato, various beans, zucc & loofah, petunias, green onion, basil, rosemary, parsley, culantro, and more to come.

A.
  • Everyone's garden sounds great.

I forgot about all the herbs we're growing, basil, cilantro, garlic chives, parsley to name a few. I forgot about cucumbers and zucchini in there as well.

My boys are really into the garden this year and planted their own sunflowers and peas.
  • Mine is in we are battling a feisty ground hog and are building fort gh(groundhog) around it LOL
    tomatos
    cucmbers
    eggplant
    green beans
    okra
    squash
    zucchini
    peppers
    cantalopes
    and my herb garden
  • Love it! Been planting all day myself!

Cauliflower
    Cabbage - green and red
    Broccoli
    Broccoflower
    Brussel Sprouts
    Collard Greens
    Swiss Chard
    Kolhrabi
    Green Beans
    Peas
    Carrots
    Zucchini
  • I'm jealous of some of your gardens they sound awesome. We have a small one, tomatoes, 2 types of peppers, zucchini, cucumbers, onion,broccoli, acorn and spaghetti squash, peas, beans,cabbage, watermelon and cantaloupe. May sound like alot but only a couple of each plant! LOL
    Only herbs I have are basil, chives and dill. I never know what to do with herbs!
  • We have a small garden but it is in and we ae already getting a few things out of it.