Old 05-23-2010, 03:42 PM   #1  
To Maintenance-AND BEYOND

S/C/G: 252/ticker/189

Height: 5'2"

Default Shopping NSV

My sister in law is getting married on Friday, and I decided to get a new dress. I tried on nearly 25 dresses, 22ish of them size 20 and 3 of them in an 18. All of the 20's were just a teeny bit too big, except for one that was perfect everywhere but in the waistband where it was too tight. 2 of the 3 18s were just a little tight in the midsection, and one fit more perfectly than any of the 20's! I bought a dress in a size 20 for the wedding that I will have to pin in the front just a little because it's too big in the bust/neck-to-bust area, and I bought a more casual dress in an 18 for wearing to work, on the beach, etc.

I knew my 22's were getting big, but in my head I hadn't quite gotten to the point where 20's would fit. The only reason I tried the 18s that I did was because they didn't have 20s and I wanted to see how they would maybe look on me in a few more pounds. Looks like I'm going to be there more quickly than I think!

Last time I lost weight I fell off the wagon JUST before I hit a size 16. This time, I'm going to get there, and then go further.
Eumie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 03:44 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 239/139/125

Height: 5'3"

That's seriously one of the BEST NSVs; fitting into a size you didn't think you could!
mjhart23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 04:12 PM   #3  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote