3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   What did you say NO to today? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/201263-what-did-you-say-no-today.html)

cfmama 05-07-2010 01:52 AM

What did you say NO to today?

I just got back from grocery shopping.

It's that "TOM" for me.

I said NO NO NO to

corn/flax chips... omg so yum and SO MUCH SALT
popcorn. sour cream popcorn. I tried to rationalize that I would only eat half the bag but... come on
weight watchers Pizza... would NOT fill me up
flavoured mini rice cakes

I said YES YES YES to
Laughing cow cones. I needses them
4 jars of natural peanut butter (on sale)
Kashi summer berry crisp (best cereal ever)
feta cheese

So what did YOU say no to today?

therex 05-07-2010 01:56 AM

exercise :(

AngelicLyna 05-07-2010 01:58 AM

I said no to Pizza hut today, I placed my orders online and I was about to click to pay then I decided not to. I was very proud of myself.

HVEECK 05-07-2010 02:21 AM

I said no to the chocolate ice cream cake from cold stone creamery that is in the fridge in my department at work.... yey:carrot:

Moni28 05-07-2010 02:55 AM

Cfmama--I love this!! Great thinking and great work saying no no no to all those things! :)

Angelica--mm Pizza, but thats great! You did good! :D

HVEECK---When I see people who have such fantastic weight loss journeys, i'm SOOO motivated! :) You look amazing and I'm very inspired! Good job saying no to the chocolate cake. I"m such a sucker for chocolate and cake!

Therex--The beauty is you can say YES YES YES to exercise tomorrow! Good luck

Ladies--Today I said no to the gucuamole and chips..It looked super yummy but I said no and made tea insted! WOOT WOOT!

Heres to saying NO NO NO NO to something tomorrow!

findingfawn 05-07-2010 08:22 AM

I said no to eating the cheerios I was laying on the table for the baby to munch on ;)

Sandi 05-07-2010 09:55 AM

I said NO! to the breakfast biscuit sandwich that was calling my name at the gas station when I was getting my diet soda.

lottie63 05-07-2010 10:28 AM

last night we went to the midnight showing of iron man 2 and bf wanted nachos and cheese and I said no! he said, "YOu don't have to eat any" But I knew i would (and he's eating healthy too) so I said no way, we are staying on plan!

good job to those who were able to say no to junk/otherwise unhealthy food!

when we got home it was like 3 am, and I was starving, I thought "just a grilled cheese...." but I just went to bed. hehe

2phatinvictoria 05-07-2010 10:51 AM

i said no to the Chinese food in the fridge... :)

ubercast 05-07-2010 10:54 AM

I said no to chocolate milk. ^_^

TJFitnessDiva 05-07-2010 11:05 AM

It's TOM for me too & I've said no to stopping at the gas station this morning....I've been craving a snickers bar but I did have chocolate flavored sf instant breakfast afterwards (and a huge spinach n eggbeaters omelet).

time2lose 05-07-2010 11:11 AM

This is from last night but when I got home my son had picked up a steak and cheese sandwich for me from Firehouse subs. I looked up the calorie content, cut off .25 of the sandwich to enjoy and gave him the rest to take for lunch today.

KatMarie 05-07-2010 11:12 AM

I said no to the biscuits and gravy I made hubby for breakfast this morning. I wanted to lick the spatula, too, but didn't, lol. It's my favorite comfort food...I'd have it for dinner sometimes. Saying no to the bite size cheesecakes granny keeps in the freezer, too. And it's turtle cheesecake, my favorite! Argh!

AmyMW 05-07-2010 11:19 AM

I just said no to mini donuts at starbucks... Birthday cake flavored... sigh

mingle 05-07-2010 11:21 AM

I haven't had any temptations yet today, but yesterday I said NO to a chocolate cookie the size of a soft ball!

And today there will be birthday cake in the office, & I am saying NO to that, as well!

Great job everyone!!!