Back in the game

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I finally pulled my head outta my (_l_) and have decided to go to a Bariatric Clinic in town. Fortunately mine is A LOT cheaper than Jens and I have tried it before about 2 years ago and did really well with it. I go in at 4pm today so hopefully if I get time tonight then tomorrow I will be ready to roll

Kim
    336/???/170
  • What's a Bariatric Clinics?
  • The one I am going to has a website you can check out www.resultsatlast.com
  • Good for you!! That is just great!! I would LOVE to go to a clinic of some sort, but there are NONE by me.
  • congrats on going to a center. I just want to lend you my support and best wishes on this.
    laura
  • I did it!!! I went to the clinic, got my B12 shot, meds, blood work, and GASP weight. Holy crap I have been a baaaaaddddd girl lately Weighed 338.5 which is my new highest weight (damn Reese's peanut butter cups!!! )

Kim
    338.5/338.5/170
  • Good for Kim.. that takes a lot of courage. So what will they help you with? How much does it cost? You must be really excited.

Dana
  • Good luck to you Kim. I know this clinic must be quite an investment in dollars as well as your time and energy.

I hope it works for you.....sounds like you are motivated.

Let us know how things are going.
  • Kim, good luck. I'm just down the road from you in Charlotte. A friend of mine went there and did great, but then she quit going, LOL. Isn't that always the story?

Anyhow, I'd be interested to hear how you are doing. Don't worry about that "all time high" Just kiss it goodbye and be on your way : )
  • Congrats for going to the center Kim. It is a great first step. How does it compare in cost to the one I was thinking of going to?

FYI everyone, Bariatric is sort of the medical term for overweight/obese.
  • It only cost me $140 for this month and then it will be $40 a month + meds which run approximately $30-$40 a month. Not much more expensive than weight watchers, and I get the B12 shot too.

Kim
    338.5/???/170
  • That is so great!! I'm sure you'll do really well on this program Kim. Let us know how it goes.
  • Kim - I'm very proud of you!! You can do this!!
  • Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!!
    Oh those Peanut Butter Cups are bad news!! Darn those things! That is one of my all time fave candies, I even get it at DQ in the Blizzard...

Dont worry about the start weight, really. That number will only make your weight loss seem more impressive once you reach goal. You can say I lost 100 some pounds and everyone will be sooo impressed and in awe of you!
    take care sweetie and let us know how it goes!
    laura
  • Wow I was totally OP yesterday (been many months since I have) and took a duiretic and had to get weighed this morning, darn curiosity and I was down to 327 already yeehaw!!!.

338.5/338.5/170