Knock..Knock..Knocking...

• I am knocking at the 300 pound mark and yet...have not done a darn serious thing about it. Oh, I have tried, but I give up as soon as temptation comes or I have had a long tiring day and don't feel like exercising. I have really got to get it together...and soon....otherwise, I will be knocking at another door and it won't be pretty....UGH!! Wish me luck! I am away on vacation and when I get home tomorrow afternoon, it is all on....ALL on!!
  • WELCOME BACK!

I work out REGARDLESS.......rain/shine/feeling bad/etc...... I made a committment to and I am sticking to you! YOU CAN TOO!

You're in the RIGHT PLACE! Keep coming here for inspiration!
  • Honey, it takes what it takes!

I'm working on my emotional/stress eating and I know that is my biggest focus. I just started a journal and I'm tracking my food and my mood. Paying attention and being conscious of what I'm eating and WHY is making "this time" losing weight more successful so far. So, temptation, bad days, good days, vacations, in-laws coming over, job stress, health problems - these WILL all happen in your life. What will you choose to do - besides eat?