NSV for ME!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • OMG!!!.. Last night was my bf's 24th birthday and there was a few of us going to a jamaican resturant! And I was going to wear this blue polka dot dress i got at old navy but its already too big. (ive noticed im loosing tons of inches but the weight is just slowly coming off which i am totally okay with!) and i bought this really beautiful little black dress with two flowers on it when i was smaller.. the last time i tired to wear it.. no joke thought it was cutting off my curiculation..and the fat was hanging everywhere! Well LAST night!!! i wore it.. no fat hanging over the top , i didnt feel like i was being cut off... it was perfect and the best thing about it was..... I DIDNT look like i was about to give birth!!!!!! It flowed the way it was suppose to flow!! i couldnt be more happier! just wanted to let you all know!!!!!!

pic....

• That is Awesome! There's nothing like something pretty fitting great to make you feel wonderful. Congrat's on the NSV and I know you'll be shrinking out of it soon!
  • Awesome!!! You should have taken pics in your dress
  • that's great. love when you find new-old treasures!
  • That is awesome! No matter how much weight you lose, nothing feels better than losing your old clothing size.
  • i will put a pic up later i just can seem to get the whole dress LOL
  • I love going "shopping" in my closet and finding stuff that was too small now fits, or is even big.
  • ^ Me too!

And oooh, 2phatinvictoria, that dress sounds so beautiful! And I bet the absolute best thing about it was your big lovely smile because you felt beautiful wearing it. I second the requests for pics so we can all drool over you and tell you how lovely you look, hehe.
  • there i finally figured out how to add photos!
  • *Drooool*

Seriously, though--gorgeous! The dress looks very pretty on you, and I love the brightness of the flowers. I totally want that dress, hehe.
  • 2phatinvictoria - you look GREAT in the dress!! It's super cute, and super cute on YOU! What a fabulous NSV Might I also add, you are REALLY pretty! I love love the hair!

-Aimee
  • The dress is beautiful and you look beautiful in it!
  • Cute dress and sounds like your almost due for a shopping trip to replace the polka dotted dress.
    I love clothes and it has been a little bit hard to see some cute things I loved become way too big for wear but D@mn it's fun getting to shop at any store possible. You will be doing the same before too long. I have finally learned not to buy too much in one size while I am still losing.
  • that dress is cute! i wish i had the arms to wear it!
  • BEAUTIFUL

2Phat - same exact thing is happening to me, the 'weight' is slowly coming off but the inches are coming off big time!!!! I can fold over the tops of my jeans while they are zipped up and buttoned.

I wonder why we aren't loosing the WEIGHT but we are inches, but like you - I'LL TAKE IT!!!

GREAT JOB!