Yesssss the preciousssss

• I finally got my road bike today! I've been riding my hybrid for the past few years but have wanted to make the move for awhile, especially once my husband got his road bike. And not only that, but we also tried our hands at mountain biking, loved it, so we each got an entry level mountain bike today as well. (The bike store had some good sales going on so I'm looking at the money saved versus the money spent )

I can't wait to go riding! Here's my preciousssss:

• Nice looking bike's. I just bought a new bike last year. Looking forward to going riding soon. Have Fun!
  • That's awesome! I've been contemplating a road bike in addition to my mountain bike, but haven't gone that far. Perhaps for a major goal...
  • ohhhhh I want I want I want!!!!!!!!!!!
    I haven't been on a real bike in years. It is one of my goals. I have been in the treadmill and elliptical each trip to the gym, but I always end with a few minutes on the bike with the goal of being on a real bike this summer. Memorial day, if I am in shape enough and can find one the the tires won't pop when I get on, is the day I will buy one
  • love it! have a great time on P! You look great standing behind it too, Lesley. Twenty lbs down from now, I'd really like to get a bike and ride it up in the park (3 blocks away). I've been wanting to do that for a while.
  • Oh that looks SO FUN!!
  • Oh, I love to bike but have not felt comfortable to do it for year. I love your new bike.
  • Very cool. Enjoy!