I Think It's Time For Progress Pics

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I don't know if I'm supposed to post these in the 100lb Club progress pics thread. If I am please someone let me know and I'll move then.
    So far I've lost 79lbs since 27 July last year, and for the first time in a lot of years I actually quite like having my photo taken. So before we went out for dinner with friends at the weekend DH took some photos of me and I figured I should post them on here along with my starting photos to see how much visual progress there's actually been.
    My start photos are awful, I HATED having my photo taken back then so haven't got any decent full body shots because I was always hiding, but you get the idea. I really cannot believe that that person was me only eight months ago. They were taken the weekend before I began my journey...
    So far I've gone from a size 28(UK) to an 18(UK). I still have another 21lbs to lose to get me to overweight rather than obese, so I keep eating sensibly and working hard at the gym, and trust that it will happen, hopefully during the summer.
    Thanks for looking!

• Congratulations!! You look fantastic!
  • Wow. You look great! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • What a difference! Looking good and thanks for sharing
  • Wow! you look beautiful!
    Congratulations on your 79 lbs lost!!!
  • great job, you look wonderful!
  • You look great; congratulations! Your shirt in the most recent pics is very pretty.
  • What a wonderful amount of progress! I love the last photo of you on your belly.

Just a word of caution in case you or anyone else didn't know, if you click on your picture it allows us to see ALL of your photos. This is true of Photobucket as well.
  • Great job! You look awesome!!!
  • You look great, congratulations! Cute top.
  • You look beautiful!!! Congrats!!! You look smaller than a size 18
  • You look amazing!!!!! Congratulations
  • YOU DID THAT!!! You look really wonderful. How do you feel??? LOL
  • WTG -- keep up the great work!
  • You loook amazing!!!! congrats on the big 79lb loss!