I am soooooo EXCITED! 60 Gone!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Well it took me TWENTY MONTHS but I finally got back down to 218 and sixty pounds gone! I am just overwhelmed with emotion this morning after I stepped on the scale. I have been working and battling my binge eating issues and going up and down between 225 and 235 for a year and a half. I never gave up but wow it was tough. Finally, FINALLY I am seeing consistent results and am back on my way to Onederland!! I am so super excited and want to thank you guys for being here all this time and being supportive! Your successes have helped keep me motivated.
  • Lyn,
    I am so happy for you!! Your hard work and persistence is paying off. You will be in Onederland soon!
  • Hooray - Yahoo - Well Done!!!!!

I know how you have struggled many times over the past months. I am thrilled and proud for you, Lyn.

• Awesome Lyn!!! Congrats girlie....you deserve it!
  • That's amazing Lyn, well done! I follow your blog with interest and you are doing such a good job, learning so much along the way, you should be very proud of yourself.
  • Lyn, this is great news! You are a HERO.
  • Congratulations!!! Sixty pounds is huge!
  • congrats, that's awesome!
  • Thumbs up, Lyn. I have been following you the whole time and I'm so happy for you. Conquering the sugar/binge monster is a pretty amazing and life-changing thing to do.
  • Congrats!!!!
  • That is so great! Way to stick with it!
  • I am so happy for you!!! I know how hard it is to battle between two set numbers due to emotional issues, and I know what a struggle it is to overcome those. Congratulations!!!
  • That's awesome!! Congratulations!
  • Good Job!!!!
  • That's so wonderful!!!! Yo go Girl!