Bath towel NSV!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I couldn't believe it when I wrapped my bath towel around and it fit!! I ran out and modeled for my husband...who just didn't understand. I told him I could answer the door in it and you should have seen his face. It covers me with no gaps. It overlaps all the way from top to bottom.

I can't remember the last time I could wear a bath towel like that! I could wear a bath towel to the gym shower!! No more beach towel. Wow.
  • Good 4 u! And aren't dh's funny!
  • Hahaha. I had the same NSV with my bath towel. I didn't tell my boyfriend about it though, he just wouldn't understand. It's such a funny NSV!
  • that's awesome!!! I can't wait till my bath towels fit lol
  • Nice! That's a huge one. Another big one for me was being able to wear the salon gown!
  • Definately a fabulous NSV!!!
  • That's got to be such a great feeling!! Congrats, I can't wait til I can get the bottom to close with no gap!
  • ROFL -- love this and congrats!!
  • YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Love it and the VISUAL!
  • One. Of. The. Best. NSV'S. Ever.

I was over the top ecstatic when I discovered this for myself. Feels fabulous!!!

Congratulations and keep up the good work.

• The little things really are big things, aren't they!

It must be a female thing, as this NSV has been on my list from the get-go - I still have a gap at the bottom but I'm getting closer. I was excited when I could at least finally wrap it around me and told my husband - and he didn't get it, either.
  • That is great. I can not wait to hit that NSV. I bet it is nice to just grab a regular towel when you are heading to the shower.
  • I don't think my dh would get this one, either. But, nevertheless, it is AWESOME! Congrats!
  • Congratulations! This is a big deal! I can't wrap a towel around me yet and really look forward to it!
  • Oh my word, I have to try this tonight. I've been noting that the beach towel I use is getting to be a pain, but hadn't sunk in that maybe I don't have to use it any more...