3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Wonderful start (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/197478-wonderful-start.html)

Butterfly50 03-23-2010 12:31 PM

Wonderful start

So Yesturday was my first day back on plan and all went well Need to work on the water I only drank 32oz but I guess that is better then none. Food went well even had a little calories left over. But unfortanly no exercise. Today is my second day back on plan and is going great. Driking my water and even got a 2 mile dvd in this morning. So off to a great start. Now all I have to do is keep it going.

jennynyc77 03-23-2010 12:36 PM

That sounds like an excellent start back! :) Keep up the good work!

Jenny

Butterfly50 03-23-2010 02:00 PM

Yes it is I felt so good that after exercising I took a shower cleaned my self up and I put Makup on:^: Now I do feel Better and I feel like I have accomplished something. Thanks for everything you guys.

MomtoThree 03-23-2010 03:33 PM

It looks like you are off to a wonderful start. I know for me that hardest part has been making the decision to just do it.

JustSharing83 03-23-2010 03:44 PM

Congrats on your first day!! That first day can be tough because it's always so easy to keep putting it off just one more day. Be proud and keep it up!

Summerblue 03-23-2010 03:45 PM

NICE JOB!

I am still struggling a with water, I know I need to drink more - here is to US and more water :)

beautifulone 03-23-2010 04:24 PM

:cheer: Go Bonnie!!

ubergirl 03-23-2010 06:06 PM

Yay, Bonnie! Pretty soon you'll feel like you're back in the groove!

bythenumbers 03-23-2010 07:26 PM

Congratulations on your first days. I am wrapping up my first week and it feels great! Right there with ya girl!

Butterfly50 03-24-2010 11:50 AM

Ok Day three and already did a 3 miles dvd and half the water dwon already. I'm Feeling pretty good too..

Eliana 03-24-2010 12:02 PM

Ok, I have to ask. ;) I hope you don't mind. What is a "3 mile DVD" like? Do you walk in place with an instructor? Dance along the way? How do you know it's 3 miles? Is about marching to the beat of the music so that you take X number of steps which is considered 3 miles? I've always been curious about this. So many people are hooked on them! :D

ShylahEQ 03-24-2010 12:03 PM

I want to know too! I've been thinking of trying them.

JustBeckyV 03-24-2010 12:07 PM

Great job getting back on track!!

Butterfly50 03-24-2010 01:25 PM

Ok, I have to ask. I hope you don't mind. What is a "3 mile DVD" like? Do you walk in place with an instructor? Dance along the way? How do you know it's 3 miles? Is about marching to the beat of the music so that you take X number of steps which is considered 3 miles? I've always been curious about this. So many people are hooked on them!

Yes you walk in place . The instructor is Leslie and she has a basic routine that she does like walk in place then side to side and even Kicks and kickbacks. As you are walking in place she has you moving she will even incorporate arm movement. She has a warm up the routine and a cool down. They have a counter that pops up and tells you how far u have walked. I Love them I have alot of these . I buy most of mine at walmart they run like 10$ The one big reason I like them is that she dont have these skinny models doing the work out . She has her own instructors and family and friends doing it with her. I would suggest to get at least one and try it out and see how you like it.Do you belong to a video club rent one from them to see if you will like it I dont know if the Libary will have them or not. They are the best.

saksn4 03-24-2010 02:18 PM

Good for you for taking the first step! Sometimes the first step is the hardest. I also use the Leslie walking videos. So far, I have only done the 1 mile, but even with that I feel like I have accomplished something!
Bonnie-Have you tried drinking flavored water (like Crystal Light) for part of your water? I drink plain water, then have flavored water for a treat to be sure I get enough water in for the day.